Does Black Beast prove Tyrun wrong about racist UFC fans

A) The ONLY place Derrick Lewis is popular is here on Sherdog

B) The ONLY reason he is liked is because he plays to many of the wrong stereotypes of blacks, hence Sherbros CELEBRATING every incoherent babble he spews. It's like they have a false sense of ownership over him.

C) Tyron is a very ARTICULATE man who happens to point out the HUGE double standards for colored fighters in MMA and DOESN'T fall in line with the status quo... and for SOME reason that drives Sherbros nuts.

Idk m8s but Tyron pointing BLATANT double standards with much of MMAs demographic seems to be the #TRIGGER...

DOUBLE STANDARDS:

Lewis: Derp Swang n Bang I hadda boo boo

Sherdog: ZOMGOSHHHH he's sooo funny!!! Black Beast is EPIC!!!!

VS

Tyron: there seems to be a bias with how the UFC markets fighters of color... guys like Bisping can fight undeserving challengers and be LOVED while I fight the BEST in my division and be HATED.

Sherdog: ARRRGGGGG SHUT HIM UP!!!! That Militant RACIST!!!

Another example:

Connie: im gonna decapitate that Ugly Mexican cholo Nayt

Sherdog: ZOMG He's sooo cool!! Nobody can take da left!! Ugly Mexican Nayt, ugly Mexican Nayt!!! BEST trash talker in the game!!!

Tyron: the scoring for the first fight showed bias, Maia deserved the title shot now, and the ONLY reason Thompson is getting the title shot is because the UFC is behind him... double standard much?

Sherdog: HURR DURR that RACIST!!!! Tyron is the WORST Champ EVAHHH!!! Tyron needs to shut up!!!!

Tyron Woodley is just BTFO of the MMA game one #REDPILL at a time.

622166772.jpg

^ Lol there's the critical race theorist right on cuck, I mean right on cue.

No, you see, the critical race theorists have that covered: whites only like Beast cuz he acts like a caricature of what whites think about black men: uncivilized beasts. So if you hate on Beat, you're racist cuz you dislike that he's a strong, powerful black man. And if you like him, you're racist because you like him shucking and jiving for you.
You're not racist because you like his shucking and jiving, you're just easily entertained by blacks displaying stupidity. I'm as easily entertained watching a Trump press conference and I'm not racist because I like watching stupidity displayed.

No, you see, the critical race theorists have that covered: whites only like Beast cuz he acts like a caricature of what whites think about black men: uncivilized beasts. So if you hate on Beat, you're racist cuz you dislike that he's a strong, powerful black man. And if you like him, you're racist because you like him shucking and jiving for you.

All I'm getting out of this is...

1. If you're white and like a black fighter you're racist

2. If you're white and don't like a black fighter you're racist.

lol you guys kill me. First, people don't hate Woodley, WHITE people hate Woodley. Every black dude i know who follows MMA likes him. "Black Beast" is the most stereotypical, chucking and jiving nick name of all time, of course white people love that. Lewis says can say as much outlandish things as he wants just don't talk about racism or try to be seen as intellectual, then it goes downhill for him.

What you just said, amounts to people liking personality and behavioral traits. A racist hates you based on race. They wouldn't care how a black person acts, if they hate blacks for being black.

I wish people like you would use your damn head.

B) The ONLY reason he is liked is because he plays to many of the wrong stereotypes of blacks, hence Sherbros CELEBRATING every incoherent babble he spews. It's like they have a false sense of ownership over him.

C) Tyron is a very ARTICULATE man who happens to point out the HUGE double standards for colored fighters in MMA and DOESN'T fall in line with the status quo... and for SOME reason that drives Sherbros nuts.

Idk m8s but Tyron pointing BLATANT double standards with much of MMAs demographic seems to be the #TRIGGER...

DOUBLE STANDARDS:

Lewis: Derp Swang n Bang I hadda boo boo

Sherdog: ZOMGOSHHHH he's sooo funny!!! Black Beast is EPIC!!!!

VS

Tyron: there seems to be a bias with how the UFC markets fighters of color... guys like Bisping can fight undeserving challengers and be LOVED while I fight the BEST in my division and be HATED.

Sherdog: ARRRGGGGG SHUT HIM UP!!!! That Militant RACIST!!!

Another example:

Connie: im gonna decapitate that Ugly Mexican cholo Nayt

Sherdog: ZOMG He's sooo cool!! Nobody can take da left!! Ugly Mexican Nayt, ugly Mexican Nayt!!! BEST trash talker in the game!!!

Tyron: the scoring for the first fight showed bias, Maia deserved the title shot now, and the ONLY reason Thompson is getting the title shot is because the UFC is behind him... double standard much?

Sherdog: HURR DURR that RACIST!!!! Tyron is the WORST Champ EVAHHH!!! Tyron needs to shut up!!!!

Tyron Woodley is just BTFO of the MMA game one #REDPILL at a time.

622166772.jpg

No... Tyron is one of the most privileged champions in UFC history, but still acts like the world owes him something. That's why people don't like him. What other fighter that isn't a draw has ever got such an easier path to the title and given a desk job on Fox?

What you just said, amounts to people liking personality and behavioral traits. A racist hates you based on race. They wouldn't care how a black person acts, if they hate blacks for being black.

giphy.gif

I just wish Luke Thomas and Tyron Woodley would make things simple and give me a list of fighters to like and dislike so I can not be a racist

Didn't read any further than this right here. The fact is that the only reason he is liked is because he said and did the things to Ronda and Travis that Sherdog haters would love to do themselves because Ronda and Travis are more hated here than anyone else in the MMA scene. If he lost to Travis in a boring dry humping fight, nobody would care about the goofy shit he said. If he got KO'ed people would make fun of the shit he talked prior to the fight.

No... Tyron is one of the most privileged champions in UFC history, but still acts like the world owes him something. That's why WHITE people don't like him. What other fighter that isn't a draw has ever got such an easier path to the title and given a desk job on Fox?

Fixed it for ya m8.

Aren't you one of the Connie supporters on this site? How FUNNY you should talk about ANYONE having a sense of ENTITLEMENT.

Connie PICKS his fights, DEMANDS rematches when he doesn't give them, DUCKS fighters, has NEVER defended his belt, etc.

Yet his fans(mostly whites) LOVE the fact that he acts like he's bigger than the sport. It's the reason he's so marketable... with that demographic anyway.

Yet Tyron's puts on ENTERTAINING fights, goes for the FINISH(only ONE of his wins in the UFC has gone to decision), DEFENDED his belt just a few MONTHS after winning it, and FIGHTS the best people in his division.

Heck yeah he deserves SOME sense of entitlement... WHERE is his Title Shot against weak Champ Bisping so he can be a two weight Champ? WHERE is his UFC video game cover? WHERE are his over the top UFC promos.

M8 ANYWAY you cut it, you can NOT deny the HUGE double standard.

giphy.gif

Kind of. now im starting to think he pays more attention to the racists trolls online to much. And because they know it gets to him. They go insane with it. Then twood blows it out of proportion giving those select group of trolls more fuel. In terms of his dealing with the ufc. Cant really say. But the draw was absolutely bs. If gsp had that same exact fight twood have they give him the W.

Nah. An argument can be made that he could even support a Woodley type argument. But I'm NOT gonna bother, and I honestly wish Tyron wouldn't have made a big joke of the shit.

All I'm getting out of this is...

1. If you're white and like a black fighter you're racist

2. If you're white and don't like a black fighter you're racist.

And to think some people need to spend four years and a few hundred grand at an Ivy league school to learn that.

My only problem with Tyron Woodley is that he seems to engage in too much racial stereotyping for my taste.

No. He's not the right type of black guy. The Luke Thomas' of the world (morons, e.g. 'Fallout King') will say he's putting on a minstrel show to be appreciated, and that if he spoke his mind about racism (i.e. claim that the white bogeyman is out to get him and every other black athlete), people would hate him. And he's right (about the last part)! If you're an annoying douchebag and a race-baiter, people will hate you.
Bootyclap is back!!

The good kind of negro, eh?

Chill, no complaints. Just fight.

We love the good kind of negros on sherdog.

We hate uppity, entitled negros.

Youre such a dumb fucker. ANYONE who talks about race all the time is an annoying mother fucker. People always whine when you hold different races to the same standards. If a white man talked and bitched about race all the time, he would get shit on. But if a black man does, you cant say anything because he's black

In this case, it would be unfair to give Black Beast a pass just because he is black. That is treating him differently based on his race. You said the "good kind of negro". I said a chill guy who doesn't blame everything on race. YOU said that shit, don't put words in my mouth.

Ill say it again, ANYONE that blames everything on and talks about race is a stupid annoying fuck. And yes, that even goes if they're black. People shouldn't be able to avoid criticism because they're not white. Good try though SJW cuck.

Tyron: there seems to be a bias with how the UFC markets fighters of color... guys like Bisping can fight undeserving challengers and be LOVED while I fight the BEST in my division and be HATED

You realize there have been dozens of threads and literally hundreds, if not thousands of posts here on sherdog alone bitching about Bisping ducking the top competition and not fighting Jacare and Romero for the title, right? You just don't include that info because it doesn't fit into your little preconceived agenda.

ELxNgow.jpg

derrick has 1 thing tyron does'nt have

charisma

woodley is a boring personality its why fans dont gravitate towards him and him playing victim and saying fans hate him because of his race make them like him even less

Back