Does Black Beast prove Tyrun wrong about racist UFC fans

He called him stereotypical, or his name rather. What does that mean. He's saying we like him for being stereotypical. Stereo typically what? That's code word for too black.

We have another jabroni

so is the southern klansman stereotype akin to being "too white"?

Fuck Kaepernick. He set an example showing an entire generation a nice way to act like disrespectful twats. The guy deserves to get shit on.
Exhibit A.
That is complete horse shit. Lewis is getting love because he is fun loving, speaks his mind, and comes out to put on a show. He is also very fucking humble and realizes the holes in his game and goes out of his way to appease and apologize when he performs badly. He is just a lovable dude. The type of guy you know you're going to have a good time hanging out with drinking beer, eating pizza, and watching a game on tv. He reminds me of old Rampage before he became Waaaaainnnnmpage.

This whole "woke" bullshit is exactly what it is...Bullshit, brought to you by the PC crowd who love nothing more than to divide people with identity politics.
Exhibit B.
Nah... More like a lot black people are going to hate him because he has a white fan base. He also endorsed and voted for Trump.

Exhibit C.

Nagannou is a unknown we don't know if he really liked or not just yet. MMA fans have a weird thing of finding something to hate (Even with many none Black fighters)

Rumble was not really liked how he is currently, till he "Humbled" himself according to fans.

Nothing to do with what you said, but I always found it weird how hated Rashad was over nothing really. Stayed out of trouble, was fighting everyone, was a good talker, etc... but it was not till he became a worse fighter and people could transfer their hate to Jones that the hate finally slowed down.

lol, yeah, because fans don't find stupid shit to get mad at about white fighters..

hey paige shave your head so my second nut will drop

childrens

What does you not being white have to do with anything. I suppose it's supposed to help your case, but if anything, makes it seem like you're just trying to curry favor with whites. If Sherdog is indicative of the average UFC fan then Woodley has a legitimate argument. Sherdog is racist as fuck, and even the mods have, for the most part not properly dealt with it. It's not the fact people don't like Woodley. It's the fact a good deal of people are never willing to be man enough to admit the real reasons. That's all I have to say about that.

Oh we bring up the real reasons every fucking time some chucklehead like yourself says we have none. They have been brought up AGAIN in this very thread but you choose to ignore them and cry racism like the good little PC puppet you are. Pieces of shit like you is why the human race is fucking doomed.

He called him stereotypical, or his name rather. What does that mean. He's saying we like him for being stereotypical. Stereo typically what? That's code word for too black.

We have another jabroni

Not stereotypical about being too black, stereotypical of what non blacks think Black really are. Ghetto, ignorant, and just being "Black Beast" (To play off his name), Because there's different type of "stereotypical" blacks, another being like Tyron who called a militant Black by many on here, which is also a stereotype non blacks's have for Blacks like him.

Some friends of mine were in Texas a few years back and ended getting a ride from a Skinhead who hated black people but his favorite athlete was Tim Duncan

lol, yeah, because fans don't find stupid shit to get mad at about white fighters..

hey paige shave your head so my second nut will drop

childrens

Did you miss that I acknowledge that? I wrote: (Even with many none Black fighters)

He broke his foot and almost pooped during the fight.

Doesn't sound like a future champ to me.

Now if he had actually pooped, explosively, I might feel a little different. Maybe even forget about the broken foot.

But real champions don't almost poop, they put it all out there like the champs they are.

It's funny, part of this year's new MMA rule set includes a proviso on pooping while in the ring which now results in a TKO .
Who can say, maybe Browne heard some gurgaling and was like I'm gonna make this beast get shitted the fck out.

Not stereotypical about being too black, stereotypical of what non blacks think Black really are. Ghetto, ignorant, and just being "Black Beast" (To play off his name), Because there's different type of "stereotypical" blacks, another being like Tyron who called a militant Black by many on here, which is also a stereotype non blacks's have for Blacks like him.

So white people only like him because of his name. Great argument. God why do you people even try. Explain to me, why do you even try to spew such fucking bullshit. RACIST BULLSHIT. RACIST BULLSHIT. Every fucking day.

"Wahhh you don't like Tyrun because he insults you... why don't you like being called racist, is it because you ARE one! Ohhhh got you, got you racist. You don't like being called a racist cause you are one!"

Yea that's it. Fucking joke.

Derick is the Clown that Whites are not threatened by. Tyrone is the best fighter in MMA and points out the obvious that he would be the most popular fighter in the world if he was white.

Keep clowning it up Derick, you make the whites laugh and play the game like a good Clown

1. Tyron is great, but not even close to the best fighter in MMA

2. What about Anderson Silva? He is arguably one of the greatest of all time. He's black, doesn't speak English and has a huge legion of fans.

So white people only like him because of his name. Great argument. God why do you people even try. Explain to me, why do you even try to spew such fucking bullshit. RACIST BULLSHIT. RACIST BULLSHIT. Every fucking day.

That person you quoted did not make that argument solely due to his name, not sure why you are diluting the argument to just that. But hey that person can make his argument, Im pretty much done for today on here. This forum became a cesspool long ago, so I only come here from time to time.

I like character, not skin colour.

Maybe blacks should pick up some white people traits.

That person you quoted did not make that argument solely due to his name, not sure why you are diluting the argument to just that. But hey that person can make his argument, Im pretty much done for today on here. This forum became a cesspool long ago, so I only come here from time to time.

Jesus christ, that was my point. It wasn't about the name. You talked about the name like it wasn't obvious. He's saying Black beast is too fucking black. That's the stereotype. Having a sense of humor, being funny, nope, we just like him cause he's a monkey to laugh at right? He's not like the great Tyrun who says dumb shit everyday and accuses people of racism. He's the one whites would love if it weren't for racism!

Derrick Lewis is just conforming to a racial stereotype such as for example the "thug" or the over the top arrogant "baller" just to get some fans while well spoken African Americans like Woodley and some others in the UFC are not chosing to do so which in turns brings on racist comments and hate to them via social media.

Last edited:
That person you quoted didn't say anything about him being "too black", you did. Which kinda helps his point, in you thinking that's what being too black is. Being a stereotype does not mean being "too black" in this case.

You're either racist against whites or a super sensitive Social Justice Warrior. That person he quoted used the word "Stereotypical" when referring to Derrick Lewis's race. Just because he didn't use the words "too black" doesn't mean that's what he wasn't implying.

Now your trying to turn it around on @Thunderflash500 like he's the racist one due to some straw grasping micro aggression. Your way of thinking is toxic and is what is wrong with the United States and a lot of Western culture right now.

Last edited:
Derrick Lewis is just conforming to a racial stereotype, like that of the "thug" or the over the top arrogant "baller" just to get some fans while well spoken African Americans like Woodley and some others in the UFC are not chosing to do so which in turns brings on racist comments and hate to them via social media.

He's not playing up to either of those stereotypes. He's comes of as a soft spoken dude with a good sense of humor if anything he comes off as someone like Cleveland Jr.

upload_2017-2-21_22-6-29.jpeg

Truth.

He's not playing up to either of those stereotypes. He's comes of as a soft spoken dude with a good sense of humor if anything he comes off as someone like Cleveland Jr.

These finger pointing racists know how you really feel, and see through your lies.

Back