Does Black Beast prove Tyrun wrong about racist UFC fans

There's a million factors to everything. Racism surely is part of the reason some people don't like Tyron, but there are many many other reasons.

Fixed it for ya m8.

Aren't you one of the Connie supporters on this site? How FUNNY you should talk about ANYONE having a sense of ENTITLEMENT.

Connie PICKS his fights, DEMANDS rematches when he doesn't give them, DUCKS fighters, has NEVER defended his belt, etc.

Yet his fans(mostly whites) LOVE the fact that he acts like he's bigger than the sport. It's the reason he's so marketable... with that demographic anyway.

Yet Tyron's puts on ENTERTAINING fights, goes for the FINISH(only ONE of his wins in the UFC has gone to decision), DEFENDED his belt just a few MONTHS after winning it, and FIGHTS the best people in his division.

Heck yeah he deserves SOME sense of entitlement... WHERE is his Title Shot against weak Champ Bisping so he can be a two weight Champ? WHERE is his UFC video game cover? WHERE are his over the top UFC promos.

M8 ANYWAY you cut it, you can NOT deny the HUGE double standard.

Actually I think Conor along with 3/4's of his fans are douche bags. I'm not really a fan of any fighter, I'm a fan of fighting as a whole and like to watch MMA to see who the best fighter is. There are some fighters I prefer watching over others. Jon Jones is an example of that because he's entertaining and probably the best talent that MMA has ever seen, but if he loses no fucks will be given.

Last edited:
Fixed it for ya m8.

Aren't you one of the Connie supporters on this site? How FUNNY you should talk about ANYONE having a sense of ENTITLEMENT.

Connie PICKS his fights, DEMANDS rematches when he doesn't give them, DUCKS fighters, has NEVER defended his belt, etc.

Yet his fans(mostly whites) LOVE the fact that he acts like he's bigger than the sport. It's the reason he's so marketable... with that demographic anyway.

Yet Tyron's puts on ENTERTAINING fights, goes for the FINISH(only ONE of his wins in the UFC has gone to decision), DEFENDED his belt just a few MONTHS after winning it, and FIGHTS the best people in his division.

Heck yeah he deserves SOME sense of entitlement... WHERE is his Title Shot against weak Champ Bisping so he can be a two weight Champ? WHERE is his UFC video game cover? WHERE are his over the top UFC promos.

M8 ANYWAY you cut it, you can NOT deny the HUGE double standard.
I agree with Conor getting to call his shots over Woodley though. Conor was able to sell 7 million PPV's in 15 months. What has Woodley generated? There are also 45 million Americans that identify as having Irish heritage. Irish fight champions have always been a good draw, because even the American Irish have always been close knit and proud.

What does Tyron have to cry about?

1. He got a title shot by default after his opponent missed weight so bad that he couldn't fight.

2. He got a title shot without even having a three fight win streak for over a 4 year period.

3. He got a title shot after beating 2 guys that weren't ranked in the top 10.

4. He got a title shot after a split decision win

5. He got a title shot after sitting out for a year and a half.

6. The UFC gave him analyst job for FS1

What has Tyron done, sold, or proved to be promoted like Conor or Ronda? He has the personality of a 13 year old Mormon boy, so they can't market that. The only way will be for him to EARN it by achieving greatness through a long win streak.

Derrick Lewis is freaking awesome. Guy is hilarious and kicks ass in the cage. He also has CHARISMA.

I see for the most part he gets love on here.

So, if the UFC and most UFC fans are racist against black guys like Tyrun and his cuck Luke Thomas says, shouldn't Lewis be like the most hated?

Killed it at press conference

sToZSx0.png

Killed it on IG

Openly admits to wanting to bang out in shape Ronda and almost crapping himself. Loves beating down woman beaters.

So many things a racist could latch onto but he is loved. You can't help but root for the dude.
Tyrun on the other hand I just plain don't like.

If he had lost this fight, would this thread even exist? So basically, you're question of racism is predicated on a fighter winning or losing, which is absurd.

Preach!, these demons can't handle the truth

These demons can't handle the truth, keep being real because it's awesome to know there are others on this site with common sense

LMAO! Not surprising giving your Black supremacist username :D

If anybody is curious these are some Hebrew Irsraelites in action in California

Last edited:
Woodley is a racist, of course nobody loves him!!!!

If he had lost this fight, would this thread even exist? So basically, you're question of racism is predicated on a fighter winning or losing, which is absurd.

Woodley has won his fights too.

So your point is moot.

On top of that, it would be YOU predicating it on winning. His statement clearly has him basing it on reactions from fans.

Youre such a dumb fucker. ANYONE who talks about race all the time is an annoying mother fucker. People always whine when you hold different races to the same standards. If a white man talked and bitched about race all the time, he would get shit on. But if a black man does, you cant say anything because he's black

In this case, it would be unfair to give Black Beast a pass just because he is black. That is treating him differently based on his race. You said the "good kind of negro". I said a chill guy who doesn't blame everything on race. YOU said that shit, don't put words in my mouth.

Ill say it again, ANYONE that blames everything on and talks about race is a stupid annoying fuck. And yes, that even goes if they're black. People shouldn't be able to avoid criticism because they're not white. Good try though SJW cuck.

So you're really emotional about this race thing, aren't you?

Tyron is a racist and nobody likes racists.

I don't like Tyron because he is a nagger and just whinges too much.

Lewis speaks hilarious shit and has never complained about anything in the slightest and is fun to listen to on the mic.
YOU CANT JUST CALL HIM A-

<[analyzed}>

Not a Woodley fan, big Lewis fan. Never understood why Woodley started the whole racism thing.

Whites think it is cool to laugh at the Gross, Wacky Black guy but are threatened by real Black men like Tyrone who is respectful and a real normal guy. Derick is the token Black guy that Cheetos finger Whites think they will be cool if they laugh at.

Woodely isn't respectful or normal. He is obsessed with race and an annoying twat.

Rashad Evans is a great down to earth guy (outside some showboating) and put up huge PPV numbers with lots of fans.

A) The ONLY place Derrick Lewis is popular is here on Sherdog

B) The ONLY reason he is liked is because he plays to many of the wrong stereotypes of blacks, hence Sherbros CELEBRATING every incoherent babble he spews. It's like they have a false sense of ownership over him.

C) Tyron is a very ARTICULATE man who happens to point out the HUGE double standards for colored fighters in MMA and DOESN'T fall in line with the status quo... and for SOME reason that drives Sherbros nuts.

Idk m8s but Tyron pointing BLATANT double standards with much of MMAs demographic seems to be the #TRIGGER...

DOUBLE STANDARDS:

Lewis: Derp Swang n Bang I hadda boo boo

Sherdog: ZOMGOSHHHH he's sooo funny!!! Black Beast is EPIC!!!!

VS

Tyron: there seems to be a bias with how the UFC markets fighters of color... guys like Bisping can fight undeserving challengers and be LOVED while I fight the BEST in my division and be HATED.

Sherdog: ARRRGGGGG SHUT HIM UP!!!! That Militant RACIST!!!

Another example:

Connie: im gonna decapitate that Ugly Mexican cholo Nayt

Sherdog: ZOMG He's sooo cool!! Nobody can take da left!! Ugly Mexican Nayt, ugly Mexican Nayt!!! BEST trash talker in the game!!!

Tyron: the scoring for the first fight showed bias, Maia deserved the title shot now, and the ONLY reason Thompson is getting the title shot is because the UFC is behind him... double standard much?

Sherdog: HURR DURR that RACIST!!!! Tyron is the WORST Champ EVAHHH!!! Tyron needs to shut up!!!!

Tyron Woodley is just BTFO of the MMA game one #REDPILL at a time.

622166772.jpg

Lol I usually find your post obnoxious as fuck but I actually agree with this one.

Back