Do you think far right white supremacist Dylan Roof deserves death?

Do you think far right white supremacist Dylan Roof deserves death?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
544.jpg

I get what you are saying. And I wouldn't blame anyone for trying to show up and kill him.
But in Norway's case the obedience of the law from the people is a very good thing.
I think all things considered that obedience has enabled Norwegian to have one of the best countries to live in.
I wouldn't necessarily classify that as a bad thing.

From a material perspective, Norwegians are doing great. It appears that not everyone agrees with Norway being a great country to live in, though.

http://www.thelocal.no/20140527/norway-tops-heroin-overdose-ranji

http://www.thelocal.no/20150605/oslo-methamphetamine-capital-of-europe

http://sciencenordic.com/depression-meds-almost-doubled-last-decade-teenage-girls

Yes, cause he murdered a bunch of undeserving innocent victims.

If his bitch white ass wanted any sympathy for being some sort of Alt-Right revolutionary, he should have targeted a high-end globalist Marxist politician, or a college professor who has been quoted as making white "genocidal" statements. Then he could at least claim he's fighting tyranny against his race.

But killing a bunch of poor innocent god fearing blacks in the church makes him look like a fucking psychopath, and deserving of the appropriate punishment he is are given.
Him and his stances have nothing to do with the alt right

He commited a horrific crime against entirely innocent people. He has shown no remorse and his guilt is not in doubt.

If this isn't a case for the death penalty, I don't know what is. Kill him and be done with it.

Other than shooting up innocent people, I haven't seen or read anything that would show he isn't sane. He knew exactly what he was doing, and isn't brainwashed. He isn't mentally stunted, and he got enough hugs as a child.
He is a racist shitbag, who does not deserve to live with the rest of us

According the nyt article people that actually knew him from his childhood described him as "off", "emotionless", and "darkness in his life".

But I'm sure he wasn't mentally ill, and was simply a racist scumbag as you say.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/17/us/charleston-shooting-dylann-roof-troubled-past.html

Yep. So do the 4 pieces of shit who tortured the special needs kid. Wastes of oxygen

No keep him alive and hook him up to electrodes and find out how his fucked up brain works, he's like the only shooter thats been taken alive?

Electric chair is too good for that asshole. I'll personally volunteer to drown him in a 5 gallon bucket of bleach.

As a firm supporter of the death penalty, Dylan Roof should be executed for his crimes. I'd personally like to see us return to the firing squad or public hangings, as that seems extremely fitting in these sorts of cases. Can we hang both Dylan Roof and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and get a double-header in the town square?

Him and his stances have nothing to do with the alt right

Yeah, this is false.

This would be what racists call Racial Realism. Absolutely within the purview of the beliefs of the alt right.

Also, no, he shouldn't be executed.

Put him in a quiet and padded cell with no windows and let the mind warping hallucinations do their thing. I give him a year before he's tearing out his teeth.

How can anyone argue against putting him down? All murders deserve to die.

I forgot everything is racist nowadays that involves White people.

Sure, if you're so eager to prove yourself such a retard that you ignore what the alt-right explicitly says about themselves.

What is the Alt Right?
The Alt-Right, unlike the dominant ideology of the 20th Century (Liberalism/Conservatism), examines the world through a lens of realism. Rather than continue to look at the world through the ideological blinders that Liberalism imposes in its dogmatic evangelism of the Equalitarianreligion, we prefer to look & examine social relations & demographics from a perspective of what's real. Thus, racial & sexual realism is a key component of the Alt-Right - perhaps the key component that ties the diverse factions within it together.

Another core principle of the Alt-Right is Identitarianism. Identitarianism is the prioritization of social identity, regardless of political persuasion. Thus, the Alt-Right promotes White Identity and White Nationalism.

As a counter-culture, we've developed a plethora of in-jokes & terminology. For a guide to the lexicon, please refer to the TRS Lexicon guide or to Social Matter's NRx Compendium of concepts & terms.

Wssvu6L.png

DAS RASIS AGAINS WYT PPL.

Yeah not everything is perfect of course. But I can't think of a better country right now to live in all things considered.

Sure for some people it's too liberal to cold etc. But I think for the sort of average person to have a middle-class to upper-middle-class life Norway offers the best option for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back