Do you think far right white supremacist Dylan Roof deserves death?

Do you think far right white supremacist Dylan Roof deserves death?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think blatant racist hatred to that extent is concocted by someone who definitely has mental issues.
No, it doesn't. Just like blind religious ideology doesn't automatically make you crazy either. Just an ass.

Ah hey, at least I taught you one lesson and that was to cut down on the Nas/Common speech like if you are some prophetic black man who is superior to all!

6'5 obese man isn't anything to reach at. I'm merely trying to help you with words. Stop being afraid, ebony and ivory can work, I know from personal experience, just ask your sister. <20>

What? You're STILL wrong as shit?

Lmao, you can't even TRY and prove yourself right. I just walked in your crib, tracked my balls all in your mouth, and made you like it.

Some president, spreading your cheeks for a little mercy from your god. You better go back to the White House before I make you walk that stroll. Tweet about that you twink.

Have any of you watched the full 2 hour interview with Dylann Roof? Such a twisted kid. One hand, he's proud of his hatred towards blacks, and on the other hand you can tell he knows it's wrong. When they tell him he killed 9 people and shot 10, he acted surprised like he expected nobody to die. Then they asked him what he wanted people to remember him for, and he had no answer.

I highly recommend everyone who is interested in the case to watch this video. It's really enlightening towards the state of his mind.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000004815369/full-dylann-roof-confession.html

Hard to believe that a thread about the death penalty for a white guy who shot up a black church would invoke such anger from the WR.

What? You're STILL wrong as shit?

Lmao, you can't even TRY and prove yourself right. I just walked in your crib, tracked my balls all in your mouth, and made you like it.

Some president, spreading your cheeks for a little mercy from your god. You better go back to the White House before I make you walk that stroll. Tweet about that you twink.
I don't understand what I could be wrong about it. I really don't get your post either. It has a real gay vibe about it, then you call ME a twink?

Look buddy I don't know what your state of mind is right now when someone agrees with you that all white people are racists and you still go off on gay tangents, but it's un-called for, you hear me? UNCALLED FOR!

Do you support the death penalty in general? Just curious...

If there is 100% absolute rock-solid proof... Yes. But in this case if someone obviously wants martyrdom, then we should deny them that. But that's just my humble opinion.

Nobody will see him as a martyr except for a trailer park full of tards. Let him live, and he continues spreading his hate and vitriol to a new generation or two.

You have a point.

The guy who did drugs and burned the American Flag was far right? He wore other countries' flags on his jacket. I thought he was simply confused. I don't know of any Conservatives that burn the Flag of the United States of America, pimp other countries' flags, or use recreational drugs. Way to show your bias OP.

At any rate, hang him and charge my checking account for the length of rope.

Sentenced to death

Yeah, I just saw that...

Well, he made his choices and soon the world will be rid of him.

I pray that he can seek forgiveness for his soul.

Certainly should be executed in a very expedient manner. I don't like how the question was asked though, why must you identify him as a far right white supremacist rather than a mass murder? I didn't even know his name, had to look it up, but I knew of his crime and of course my first thought is that he should be executed. I couldn't give a shit less if they come up with some kind of mental insanity, that piece of shit has no reason to exist on this planet.

Just the way it was worded makes it sound like his political ideology was worse than his crimes which is pretty silly.

Looks like it is official. He's getting the death penalty.

Certainly should be executed in a very expedient manner. I don't like how the question was asked though, why must you identify him as a far right white supremacist rather than a mass murder? I didn't even know his name, had to look it up, but I knew of his crime and of course my first thought is that he should be executed. I couldn't give a shit less if they come up with some kind of mental insanity, that piece of shit has no reason to exist on this planet.

Just the way it was worded makes it sound like his political ideology was worse than his crimes which is pretty silly.

Op couldn't help him or herself. Had to get the jab in. How many "Far Right Conservatives" that you can think of are all about recreational drugs, burning the US Flag, and putting the flags of other nations on their clothing? Roof is / was a waste of human life, OP labeling him to fit a point of view is a waste of time.

Back