Do you think far right white supremacist Dylan Roof deserves death?

Do you think far right white supremacist Dylan Roof deserves death?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What a sick crime he committed, and shows no regret. I'm against the death penalty for the sole reason that people get executed and later we find out that they were not guilty. But what's your opinion in this case, your tax money should go to feed and give him a bed, for the rest of his life? Or you argue he should be executed.

He committed an absolute horrendous crime and, to my knowledge, has shown no remorse whatsoever. I'd vote death.

Throw that fucker in gen pop and let justice occur naturally.

Sure, he earned the death penalty.
In the better society of the future, we'll have much less of this stuff because fewer whack jobs will slip through the cracks of the health care system untreated.
But in the imperfect now, fry his ass

Is that the guy that killed a bunch of people at that black church? Then yeh.

Not keen on the death penalty but if anybody qualifies to be killed by the state, he does.

Yes, cause he murdered a bunch of undeserving innocent victims.

If his bitch white ass wanted any sympathy for being some sort of Alt-Right revolutionary, he should have targeted a high-end globalist Marxist politician, or a college professor who has been quoted as making white "genocidal" statements. Then he could at least claim he's fighting tyranny against his race.

But killing a bunch of poor innocent god fearing blacks in the church makes him look like a fucking psychopath, and deserving of the appropriate punishment he is are given.

life in prison is a fate worse than death imo

web-Breivik-gesture-2016.jpg

Not for this guy. He lives better than most people who are in for petty crime and he killed 77 people.

Hang him on TV as an example. Fear needs to be put into the people.

What a sick crime he committed, and shows no regret. I'm against the death penalty for the sole reason that people get executed and later we find out that they were not guilty. But what's your opinion in this case, your tax money should go to feed and give him a bed, for the rest of his life? Or you argue he should be executed.
death penalty.

I'm pretty sure everyone on both sides of the aisle in the WR agree with a swift painful punishment here.

100% death. Absolutely worthless human being.

Death penalty seems like an easy way out for this scumbag.

Throw him in the roughest blackest prison for life. That's a more fitting punishment.

Hell yes. I would like to volunteer my services to carry out the sentence, with my bare hands.

Back