Do McNuthuggers still believe Conor is 5'10"?

Sherdog records are the most accurate on this occasion. Conor is actually 5'8.5

I know because I've seen his VO2max and his height was measured using a stadiometer prior to the test.

They listed Conor at 5'11 lmfao
conordiego.png

interim-featherweight-champion-conor-mcgregor-and-ufc-featherweight-picture-id501633520

<36>

Last edited:
I don't know why dudes here are so obssessed with the size of other dudes.

You'll be waiting awhile. No one thinks he's 5'10, he's not silva vs leben, listed as shorter than reality.

TS - please show me one source that has listed Connor at 5'10". No one believes it because no one says it. He has been listed as 5"8" or 5'9" from the start.

I remember a big thread not too long ago where a lot of manlet Conor-lovers were arguing that he is 5'10". They're just too scared to man up now.

He's a bit taller than Poirier and RDA who are listed as 5'8 and he was a bit shorter than Holloway who's listed as 5'11, so he's probably a legit 5'9 or 5'8 and a half = 174/175 cm.

Does it really matter. The guy fought Diaz who is 3 times his size.

Sherdog records are the most accurate on this occasion. Conor is actually 5'8.5

I know because I've seen his VO2max and his height was measured using a stadiometer prior to the test.
round up bro

I hope you get good odds-cause dick cheese is fucking nasty. I'll give you 8-5 he can't stand it.
He named his mma fan related account "smegma" i wouldn't be too confident in your odds.
I take it ts is a fan of smegma

He's a bit taller than Poirier and RDA who are listed as 5'8 and he was a bit shorter than Holloway who's listed as 5'11, so he's probably a legit 5'9 or 5'8 and a half = 174/175 cm.

5'8.5 seems about right. Chad self-reported 5'5 on a podcast. I think Jose is a legit 5'7. McGregor was a smidge taller than RDA, who's listed as 5'8. On Cage Warriors McGregor was announced as 5'8.

McGregor stands a full erect hnng.. sorry i just .. oh man I gotta stop talking about Conor McGregor.

All ufc heights are inflated by 1-3"

So account for that with all heights

Cody Garbtats was listed at 5'6" his entire career, goes to the ufc, he magically grew to 5'8" overnight.

You just take an inch or 2 off of their billed heights, and look at how they stack up during a staredown.

Bisping is 5'11"

Silva is 6'1"

Gsp and Cormier are 5'9"

Conor is 5'7"

BJ is 5'7"

Cody is 5'6"

Mendes and Faber are 5'4"
Its possible cody grew, i went from 5"9 - 5"11 in my early twenties.
And all your stats are wrong
Bisping is almost 6"1
Silva is 6"2
Cormier is a legit 5"10-5"11 i have seen him in person, He would be taller than me if he had a neck
Conor is 5"9

Bj is 5"8

Cody is 5"8

Those are the real heights

Its possible cody grew, i went from 5"9 - 5"11 in my early twenties.
And all your stats are wrong
Bisping is almost 6"1
Silva is 6"2
Cormier is a legit 5"10-5"11 i have seen him in person, He would be taller than me if he had a neck
Conor is 5"9

Bj is 5"8

Cody is 5"8

Those are the real heights

Negative

All heights are inflated
You make zero sense.
You claim conor 5"7 and claim mendes 5"4...so what does that make aldo who was 2 inches taller than mendes? And two inches shorter than mcgregor?
Mcgregors only a inch shorter than gsp.
Your numbers dont add up

Back