Do McNuthuggers still believe Conor is 5'10"?

You make zero sense.
You claim conor 5"7 and claim mendes 5"4...so what does that make aldo who was 2 inches taller than mendes? And two inches shorter than mcgregor?
Mcgregors only a inch shorter than gsp.
Your numbers dont add up
I've actually met Jose Aldo at an event in Austin and I seriously doubt he's 5'6 my gf is 5'5 and he was slightly shorter if not as tall as her and she was barefoot while he had some kind of slippers on. Side note; Aldo is the nicest most chill dude definitely one of the nicest of all the UFC fighters I've met.

Anyone under 6'0 is a manlet

Some big ass manlets....
markhunt.jpg

I've actually met Jose Aldo at an event in Austin and I seriously doubt he's 5'6 my gf is 5'5 and he was slightly shorter if not as tall as her and she was barefoot while he had some kind of slippers on.

He can't be that small. If he's shorter than 5'5, that would make Chad 5'3 or 5'2. They don't look that short. Chad being 5'4-5'5 and Jose 5'6-5'7 is about right imo.

He can't be that small. If he's shorter than 5'5, that would make Chad 5'3 or 5'2. They don't look that short. Chad being 5'4-5'5 and Jose 5'6-5'7 is about right imo.
You could be right I pretty much towered over him so my perspective could be off, he was definitely not taller than my girl though maybe it was her hair or posture that made her seem taller.

I've actually met Jose Aldo at an event in Austin and I seriously doubt he's 5'6 my gf is 5'5 and he was slightly shorter if not as tall as her and she was barefoot while he had some kind of slippers on.
02-08-2015-_brasileirao_chevrolet_2015-_flamengo_x_santos_-_staff_images_2-5410.jpg

Then your gf isn't 5"5 rousey is a confirmed 5"6 look at the pic.
Look at aldo face off with swason back in the day, also with florian to try and claim hes 5"5 is moronic
Anyone under 6'0 is a manlet
I agree im borderline manlet at 5"11
But its ok we got every belt except heavyweight, and we'll soon have middleweight when manlet yoel blesses us with another title

You make zero sense.
You claim conor 5"7 and claim mendes 5"4...so what does that make aldo who was 2 inches taller than mendes? And two inches shorter than mcgregor?
Mcgregors only a inch shorter than gsp.
Your numbers dont add up

Yes they do.

They are all inflated.

All equals out.

I agree im borderline manlet at 5"11
But its ok we got every belt except heavyweight, and we'll soon have middleweight when manlet yoel blesses us with another title

Lanklets being lanklets let them be, height is all they have.

Its possible cody grew, i went from 5"9 - 5"11 in my early twenties.
And all your stats are wrong
Bisping is almost 6"1
Silva is 6"2
Cormier is a legit 5"10-5"11 i have seen him in person, He would be taller than me if he had a neck
Conor is 5"9

Bj is 5"8

Cody is 5"8

Those are the real heights
Actually you never grew those extra 2 inches so subtract 2" off the listings you've provided and it proves @Nononononotorious has listed the correct heights.

lol half fucking around but most of the pics you've provided doesn't show footwear. For all you know Conor is wearing 6 inch platform shoes in the pic with Yoel.

Back