Do McNuthuggers still believe Conor is 5'10"?

SMEGMA

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I've got irrefutable proof he is shorter (manlet).

so do I.... the fact that he is 5'9

I would say "cool story bro" but.. it's really not.

Conor McGregor is a 3 week old baby so clearly he's not 5'10" or even a manlet, he's a baby.

He's be 5 flat with no head.

Lol what kind of dumb point is that?

Well, look at this pic with AA and fatty... AA is technically as tall or taller, but fattie is functionally the taller guy as his shoulders are just much higher.

Chris Bosh is also a 7 footer that is only that way because he has like a foot of neck. But that does not help to reach any higher or further.

Conor does have a long reach though and a wide frame, just his Tito size melon adds a little height too.

hqdefault1-2.jpg

chris_bosh_021516.jpg

Last edited:
It's funny how on one hand these McGregor hating lemmings insist he's a manlet and inches shorter than stated, and on the other hand try and knock him for beating shorter, smaller competition. You can't have it both ways.

Well, look at this pic with AA and fatty... AA is technically as tall or taller, but fattie is functionally the taller guy as his shoulders are just much higher.

Chris Bosh is also a 7 footer that is only that way because he has like a foot of neck. But that does not help to reach any higher or further.

hqdefault1-2.jpg

chris_bosh_021516.jpg

What the actual fuck are you talking about? Conor is 5-9. None of this retarded bro science changes that.

Back