DJ's Wife's face when he wins at UFC 216

lol I think thats wishful thinking on your part. He's still a great fighter tho.

jonjones.jpg

It’s not a myth,!they love it!

Fuck the haters. I'd look at my dude the same way if i were in her shoes. MM is a badass.

DJ is the man in and outside the cage! Salute to my fellow manlet! p>

But here's the kicker: ask him what he'd give not to be a midget anymore. Dude is freakish.

<seedat>

But I agree--picking on midgets is the low-hanging fruit of Sherdog posting. But on the other hand...this is Sherdog. Everything is low hanging fruit. Take that away and this place vanishes.

what are you on with a 'low hanging fruit' metaphore on a dj thread ?

For all the shit UFC manlets get here, they do tend to get the hottest wives <45>

Dammit I wish I had a girl that looked at me like that.

At least my dog does.

"You are the pound for pound best fighter the world has ever known"

Arena agrees with a standing ovation.
I also stood up and clapped for Conor when I was at MGM. You do weird shit when you're at a live event

I’ll give half a shit if he beats any one of the big 3 BW’s even if it were at 125. That will never happen though.
because none of them will move down and earn a shot....

One funny thing about Sherdog is that with DJ it's like

- millions of dollars
- hot wife
- championship belt
- title defense record/legacy as an all-time great

but from an average heavies poster perspective its like blah blah at least i'm not a manlet blah blah blah.

I especially get a kick out of the "I can't enjoy watching someone whose ass I can kick fighting professionally." Can't make this shit up.

Yeah but my dick is bigger. THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME.

Hell i’d take half my penis size for his wife, let alone literally every other amazing thing he has.

What a legend. King of the manlets, embraces it all and get himself a good looking girl who appears to adore him. Manlets take note.

If MM is King manlet that would make Rogan the Michael Jordan of all manlets.

What a legend. King of the manlets, embraces it all and get himself a good looking girl who appears to adore him. Manlets take note.
''King of the manlets'', that's conor and MM is okay no one respects him cause he fights weak comp and he ducked Tj he's not goat that's ridiculous

I think it's funnier that MMA fans care so much about "all time" talks when their sport has existed in a modern and recognizable form for less than 20 years. I mean, I think Johnson, on a p4p basis, has showcased probably the best skillset so far, and his win streak is top 3 all time without any question, but we're less than 20 years into the sport in a meaningful way. We should wait to see if it even gets to the age of 50 before talking about the "GOATs".

Of course, that wasn't your point, but you could avoid voicing your shitty point by just agreeing with me.

You’re correct but suck your Mum anyways.

<mma4>

Yeah but my dick is bigger. THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME.

Hell i’d take half my penis size for his wife, let alone literally every other amazing thing he has.
If those things he has are so important to you, why aren't you out there getting it yourself, and you get to keep the extra 2.5"

true love

had to mute the video due to rogan though
i like him but thank god he'll be gone soon

The same reason you aren’t. Lol
You can LO as L as you like but I've lived my life doing and having done everything I consider meaningful. I could give two fucks about money fame or trophy wives

Back