DJ's Wife's face when he wins at UFC 216

One funny thing about Sherdog is that with DJ it's like

- millions of dollars
- hot wife
- championship belt
- title defense record/legacy as an all-time great

but from an average heavies poster perspective its like blah blah at least i'm not a manlet blah blah blah.

I especially get a kick out of the "I can't enjoy watching someone whose ass I can kick fighting professionally." Can't make this shit up.

DJ can definitely beat me up.

But if we're on a boat he's going over the side for sure.

ITT: People think height is an achievement. You'll just be buried in a slightly bigger anonymous coffin with the rest of the nobodies.

She is thinking to herself "I love my little manlet."

She has succumbed to DJ's macho badassmotherfuckerism and is 100% infatuated with lust for him.

Needless to say, DJ went for rounds 6-10 with brutal ground and pound.
tenor.gif

And who is the guy in the cowboy hat? Adoptive father? Father in law?

Dude is 5'2 or 5'3. He puts his skills on display every fight. He might not be the guy who can kick all other guys asses, but he can definitely sit manlets down. Even those who are slightly bigger than him. Unlike another certain manlet who claims "no man alive can take his left". Which another manlet took his left, ate it for lunch and TKO'd said manlet killer.
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

- millions of dollars
- hot wife
- championship belt

but from an average heavies poster perspective its like blah blah at least i'm not a manlet blah blah blah.

I especially get a kick out of the "I can't enjoy watching someone whose ass I can kick fighting professionally." Can't make this shit up.
Mighty Mouse training for the Borg fightP1000854.jpeg

Fold the FLW division and send DJ up against Garbrandt and Dillashaw. Another Cruz fight would be fun, too. IMO, DJ runs the table on the vast majority of BW's anyways.

Oh damn, I didn't know his wife is Karla Kush!

1fe1bbfd8afc1498765d72e7b867c6ee_original.jpg

- millions of dollars
- hot wife
- championship belt

It's what makes the heavies the heavies, man. The fact he was with this woman since high school and when he was working a warehouse job probably stings all the more.

He could be undefeated for the next 10 years and nobody would give a shit. I hope he gets paid in game stop coupons.

Weren't you the same one who was celebrating MMA as the epitome of combat and saying boxing was bullshit because of how limited it was in the leadup to the Mayweather/McGregor farce? You peddle that bullshit, but then you can't get on board for the fighter who easily exemplifies what you were going on about? Johnson is a far better MMA fighter than the guy who you somehow thought had a chance of being competitive with Mayweather in boxing, yet you dismiss him? How do you rationalize any of this?

Or am I asking questions which I already know the answer to? The answer of course is yes.

Back