DJ's Wife's face when he wins at UFC 216

Hilarious how MM gets shit on for being shorter than his wife, who is an attractive woman.

At least his woman isnt tissue and lotion like it is for 95% of the neckbeards on here.

Sad little sociopaths.

If you are triggered feel free to quote.

zdHkSHa.png

What a legend. King of the manlets, embraces it all and get himself a good looking girl who appears to adore him. Manlets take note.
I think she has some kind of weird mother son fetish. There was a hot french tv presenter that married this tiny French comedian who also looks like a goblin like DJ. They fulfill these women's warped niche.

I think she has some kind of weird mother son fetish. There was a hot french tv presenter that married this tiny French comedian who also looks like a goblin like DJ. They fulfill these women's warped niche.
vVktWqg.jpg

melissa theuriau and jamel debbouze, these guys struck gold by fulfilling these women's weird and rare niche.

One funny thing about Sherdog is that with DJ it's like

- millions of dollars
- hot wife
- championship belt
- title defense record/legacy as an all-time great

but from an average heavies poster perspective its like blah blah at least i'm not a manlet blah blah blah.

I especially get a kick out of the "I can't enjoy watching someone whose ass I can kick fighting professionally." Can't make this shit up.

This is my favorite thing on Sherdog. These guys telling themselves that they're better than him in any way, shape or form, ESPECIALLY in a fight, to cope with the fact that he's uber successful in ways they never will be.

Destiny Johnson though is the epitome of a doting wife and for the extra lulz, DJ married a knock out white woman which surely must rustle the klansmen on here.

Jealous much?

One of the greatest of all-time. Haters gonna hate!!!

LBC love. Hey can't help who you fall in love with. It just is.

Back