DJ's Wife's face when he wins at UFC 216

Shes a little bit wet down there.

She cant wait to get back to the hotel and have little "manlet monster" time.

- millions of dollars
- hot wife
- championship belt
- title defense record/legacy as an all-time great
- I doubt he has millions of dollars, maybe 1 million.
- She's not that hot. But hot women are everywhere.
- That one's nice.
- All-time great my ass. You don't become that just for beating the 2 dozen guys who actually fight in your shallow as fuck weightclass.

She is thinking to herself "I love my little manlet."

She has succumbed to DJ's macho badassmotherfuckerism and is 100% infatuated with lust for him.

Needless to say, DJ went for rounds 6-10 with brutal ground and pound.
tenor.gif

And who is the guy in the cowboy hat? Adoptive father? Father in law?

Manlet lover detected

- I doubt he has millions of dollars, maybe 1 million.
- She's not that hot. But hot women are everywhere.
- That one's nice.
- All-time great my ass. You don't become that just for beating the 2 dozen guys who actually fight in your shallow as fuck weightclass.

- He has a net worth of 6 million as of 2017.
- She's a fine looking lass. Share image of your GF so we can compare.
- Damn fuckin right.
- Not nearly as shallow as your MMA knowledge, which clearly isn't even puddle deep.

Grats on being the embodiment of what that post was describing.

- He has a net worth of 6 million as of 2017.
- She's a fine looking lass. Share image of your GF so we can compare.
- Damn fuckin right.
- Not nearly as shallow as your MMA knowledge, which clearly isn't even puddle deep.

Grats on being the embodiment of what that post was describing.
Yup I'm an mma fan. I watch fights to entertain myself and that guy bores me to tears.

Yup I'm an mma fan. I watch fights to entertain myself and that guy bores me to tears.

In no way does that validate any of the nonsense you blurted out in your previous post. You're a clown of a fan, congratulations.

In no way does that validate any of the nonsense you blurted out in your previous post. You're a clown of a fan, congratulations.
Saying something is nonsense is not the same thing as presenting arguments, of which you had none.

Go on pretending to enjoy this tiny boring man fight all you want. Then pretend to have sex with his wife and keep checking how much more money he has than you so you can feel you won that internet fight in the end.

Clown

Saying something is nonsense is not the same thing as presenting arguments, of which you had none.

Go on pretending to enjoy this tiny boring man fight all you want. Then pretend to have sex with his wife and keep checking how much more money he has than you so you can feel you won that internet fight in the end.

Clown

LOL if anyone is jealous of DJ here, it is clearly you.

tumblr_mh9me9eRxL1qlm8nco1_400.gif

Hate on, hater.

Jealous? I think you're projecting. Even Mighty Mouse doesn't want to be Mighty Mouse.

Your last post was the clear projection, if there was any. Just stop, because you're coming off as more of a clown the more you post ITT.

One funny thing about Sherdog is that with DJ it's like

- millions of dollars
- hot wife
- championship belt
- title defense record/legacy as an all-time great

but from an average heavies poster perspective its like blah blah at least i'm not a manlet blah blah blah.

I especially get a kick out of the "I can't enjoy watching someone whose ass I can kick fighting professionally." Can't make this shit up.

And he'd give all that away in a second if he could be Ngannou's size instead.

0.jpg

Back