DJ's Wife's face when he wins at UFC 216

Everyone just has to face the fact that if MM were the same size as any opponent he would walk right through them. That is what #4# means. He is a credit to the sport and deserves the ovation.

That chick must really hate her father. I mean having your daughter date and then marry someone who is ,ummm, short is a fathers worst nightmare.

Can’t believe people say this guy is the best fighter of all time. It’s a disgrace.

What a legend. King of the manlets, embraces it all and get himself a good looking girl who appears to adore him. Manlets take note.

I think the lanklets should be taking notes. Manlets have been doing this since forever

Can’t believe people say this guy is the best fighter of all time. It’s a disgrace.

I think it's funnier that MMA fans care so much about "all time" talks when their sport has existed in a modern and recognizable form for less than 20 years. I mean, I think Johnson, on a p4p basis, has showcased probably the best skillset so far, and his win streak is top 3 all time without any question, but we're less than 20 years into the sport in a meaningful way. We should wait to see if it even gets to the age of 50 before talking about the "GOATs".

Of course, that wasn't your point, but you could avoid voicing your shitty point by just agreeing with me.

That chick must really hate her father. I mean having your daughter date and then marry someone who is ,ummm, short is a fathers worst nightmare.

Is that how you got your wife?

"You are the pound for pound best fighter the world has ever known"

Arena agrees with a standing ovation.

meanwhile somewhere in the us:
ronda-rousey-suicidal-thoughts.jpg

tenor.gif

One funny thing about Sherdog is that with DJ it's like

- millions of dollars
- hot wife
- championship belt
- title defense record/legacy as an all-time great

but from an average heavies poster perspective its like blah blah at least i'm not a manlet blah blah blah.

I especially get a kick out of the "I can't enjoy watching someone whose ass I can kick fighting professionally." Can't make this shit up.
Mighty Manlet would trade all of that just to be over 6 foot.

Good for him. Kick some ass, get paid, go home to a hot wife.

Life is good for MM!

Mighty Mouse has a stellar skill set and a hot wife too. Good for him.

- millions of dollars
- hot wife
- championship belt

but from an average heavies poster perspective its like blah blah at least i'm not a manlet blah blah blah.

I especially get a kick out of the "I can't enjoy watching someone whose ass I can kick fighting professionally." Can't make this shit up.
This is one of the best posts i've ever seen in here.

Weren't you the same one who was celebrating MMA as the epitome of combat and saying boxing was bullshit because of how limited it was in the leadup to the Mayweather/McGregor farce? You peddle that bullshit, but then you can't get on board for the fighter who easily exemplifies what you were going on about? Johnson is a far better MMA fighter than the guy who you somehow thought had a chance of being competitive with Mayweather in boxing, yet you dismiss him? How do you rationalize any of this?

Or am I asking questions which I already know the answer to? The answer of course is yes.

I lost respect for DJ when he wouldn't fight Dillashaw. I never liked watching that division but he can kick rocks.

And boxing sucks.

That right there is something all men should aspire to. Taking care of your family and having a loving wife.

DJ has it made, congrats to him!

- millions of dollars
- hot wife
- championship belt

Bet MM would give up 3/4 of his net worth to be 6 feet tall…

- millions of dollars
- hot wife
- championship belt

You forgot that people actually also watch him on Twitch. Not even in the computer world they can beat him ^^

- millions of dollars
- hot wife
- championship belt

If you know anything a out fighting or actually trained youd know anyone with a moderate amount of training and 100 pounds on mm would stomp him.

Back