Discussing "I am not your negro" and James Baldwin

Get the fuck out of here you fool. I'm pale as fuck and have 2 brown daughters with a woman darker than the T-Shirt I'm currently wearing.

What disgusts me is sick little people like you that make this an issue and highlight it again and again. You're on an MMA Forum and you're spouting so much race bullshit it's pathetic. Like I said, look at your avatar you desperate little boy...

How a mod hasn't banned you is ridiculous.

Are you ashamed of them?

im on a politics forum, and you are name calling, posting off topic, flaming, trolling, and hating.

reported.

you dont get a pass, because you see yourself as above other people and have 2 brown e daughters to social proof your shitty attitude.

ad_hominem.jpg

you know nothing about me. maybe learn to follow site rules before false modding, and stop acting like its incendiary to have a white woman and a black man in a relationship. diversity is beautiful. whats ugly is self hating little piss ants who try to own the opinions and free choices of others. we are not kin. you do your thing and best stay clear of the rest of us living outside of the prison you have made for yourself.

Last edited:
Not surprisingly he is going to face roadblocks with his agenda. I fully expect his Presidency to be a dismal failure.

I certainly hope he fails in his bid to make this country even more like the Russian oligarchy than it already is.

Are you ashamed of them?

im on a politics forum, and you are name calling, posting off topic, flaming, trolling, and hating.

reported.

you dont get a pass, because you see yourself as above other people and have 2 brown e daughters to social proof your shitty attitude.

you know nothing about me. maybe learn to follow site rules before false modding, and stop acting like its incendiary to have a white woman and a black man in a relationship.

Awful troll. Awful grammar. Awful sentence structure. Awful thread.

Hopefully one day you get to ask me whether I'm ashamed of them to my face. I'd put you down.

Don't quote me. I'm done.

Are you ashamed of them?

reported.

you know nothing about me. maybe learn to follow site rules before false modding, and stop acting like its incendiary to have a white woman and a black man in a relationship. diversity is beautiful. whats ugly is self hating little piss ants who try to own the opinions and free choices of others. we are not kin. you do your thing and best stay clear of the rest of us living outside of the prison you have made for yourself.

Lmao you're such a cowardly excuse for a human.

Awful troll. Awful grammar. Awful sentence structure. Awful thread.

Hopefully one day you get to ask me whether I'm ashamed of them to my face. I'd put you down.

Don't quote me. I'm done.

and now e threats. youd be left where you were found and they would soon be meeting their new daddy.

concerntrollisconcerned.jpg

now gtfo. gtfo this thread, and stop acting like no racist white man in history had ever impregnated a black woman.

ill judge you on your words and not your fucking e family.

60156de9ccdf0ae3e3c46cc250f2813a.jpg

your anecdotal fig leaf is slipping and all i see is an actual troll with no respect for the rules of site and no intention of engaging in an actual debate.

you best keep on walking, as its going to get a whole lot uglier than your shame and bile if you hang around here.

Last edited:
I don't know enough about his work to do him justice. But he seems to have anticipated more deeply into the future than his peers, who were some incredible people in their own right.
thanks for responding. sorry about the concern troll. they really are the worst. baldwin seems to have been remarkably prescient and not as bound to the times as some of his contemporaries. of course he outlived many of them. part of me feels the fact he was a homosexual writer and not a civil rights figurehead as such played its part. baldwin wasnt playing the part of a revolutionary, but in many ways his ideas were a lot more revolutionary than even his peers.

I think even today Baldwin needs to be listen to and what he says digested. This thread shows how people on both sides of the racial divide are dug in.

your anecdotal fig leaf is slipping and all i see is an actual troll with no respect for the rules of site and no intention of engaging in an actual debate.

Says the troll with the yellow card.

those are two different graphs.

uk definitely doesnt have american murder rates. as for the black prison populace, i imagine theres a lot more repeat offenders and a lot less lifers. there is no 3 arrests for pot and you are jailed for life in the uk. we have human rights here.

two different graphs? first article dealt with imprisonment -- of which, the UK has a higher proportionality of their black populace going to prison than that of the US

the second graph deals with poverty, of which the UK and US are pretty matched

two different graphs? first article dealt with imprisonment -- of which, the UK has a higher proportionality of their black populace going to prison than that of the US

the second graph deals with poverty, of which the UK and US are pretty matched

there was no first graph. there was mention of one and then a graph that had nothing to do with it.

i think its a bad thing obviously if black people in the uk or usa havent been able to get ahead. definitely slavery is more of an issue in usa, along with civil rights. black people in the uk have less of a localised bond to slavery and were certainly never hung from lampposts for trying to vote.

there was no first graph. there was mention of one and then a graph that had nothing to do with it.

i think its a bad thing obviously if black people in the uk or usa havent been able to get ahead. definitely slavery is more of an issue in usa, along with civil rights. black people in the uk have less of a localised bond to slavery and were certainly never hung from lampposts for trying to vote.

Dude the first link was an article -- when did i say two graphs? My first post had to do with two separate issues -- imprisonment (as shown by an article) and poverty (as shown by a graph) Say it with me: TWO different topics showing how the UK is just as bad as the US in terms of "black failure"

And, it was british, dutch, portuguese, spanish etc that brought slavery to the americans -- brits did not need to bring it to their native land, they had slavery locked up in their colonies. How were black citizens treated in SA by the british? Slavery in the the americans is byproduct of british imperialism

@JudoThrowFiasco

https://www.ethpop.org/Presentations/NewETHPOP/BSPS2015/How has ethnic mortality changed between 2001 and 2011 in the UK.pdf

2001 male life expectancy for black caribean in uk was 75.5

black african was 77.1.

the us equivalent was 67

thats 10 fucking years difference.

cdc-lifeexpectancy.png

Address the two points you have fucked up on already tyring to respond to.

More black people jailed in England and Wales proportionally than in US

Poverty rates of blacks in UK equal to that of the US
rates

You are not...
<{monica}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back