Discussing "I am not your negro" and James Baldwin

save it for another thread, it has nothing to do with baldwin.

will do

just dont expect to say "failure of black america' without expecting backlash.

and i am not even from the US

It's a masturbatory movie. There's nothing noble about the BLM riots, thug culture and crime rates of the black community today. You basically have to go back 60 years to find something to be outraged about. The irony is that white people aren't even allowed to read the movie title. I think BLM types wish that white people were treating them like dirt so they would have something real to be indignant about, instead of just being the cunts motivated by resentment that they are.

certainly if you went back to 1957 there would be something to get pissed off about. i think if you woke up black in american tomorrow, you might find your day would be affected and in fact thats something to be pissed off about.

more of seigers retarded cut and paste talking points

will do

just dont expect to say "failure of black america' without expecting backlash.

and i am not even from the US

thats a fair point, and im not agreeing with your assertions. its more that i cant really challenge past the point we've reached without opening up scope that would take us into another thread. i have nothing against being challenged from a logical standpoint, and i think we should all be accountable for our words.

i do think the racial divide in the states is far more entrenched and poisonous than in the uk. thats also the impression i get from talking to people who have seen both sides of the coin. white and black. that being said, anecdotal evidence is just that, and i have not much time or inclination to really get into stats in this thread. weve both made our points about history and today and without expecting either of us to change our viewpoints, ive certainly taken what youve said on board. the prison thing is something i definitely need to look into as america is famed for having the highest rate of incarceration on the planet.

Hey man, can you explain why I see a lot of black people on YT saying that whites came from the Caucasus mountains. I'm genuinely curious.

thats a fair point, and im not agreeing with your assertions. its more that i cant really challenge past the point we've reached without opening up scope that would take us into another thread. i have nothing against being challenged from a logical standpoint, and i think we should all be accountable for our word.

Please stop. Whatever agenda you have, just stop. As a liberal I get lumped in with people like you. You are clearly intelligent. That's great. Write that paper and quit fucking around with the WR.

Please stop. Whatever agenda you have, just stop. As a liberal I get lumped in with people like you. You are clearly intelligent. That's great. Write that paper and quit fucking around with the WR.
we are not kin. and you are not a liberal as you are in the act of trying to deny someone their liberty by false appeals to affiliation? wtf dude.

dont you ever in your fucking life pretend to tell me what to think or what to say, extra to the rules of this site. if you think ive broken them go find a mod. otherwise get the fuck out of my thread before someone breaks you (figuratively of course). and dont tell me how to spend my internet line rental either.

have a nice night though.

holy fucking shit how many race threads do you post? Is that all you post?

Thats really getting old in general. WE have 4000000 race threads

holy fucking shit how many race threads do you post? Is that all you post?

Thats really getting old in general. WE have 4000000 race threads
the film came out like 8 days ago, and james baldwin isnt a human being whose place in history is relegated because you dont like race threads. please link the other james baldwin thread and well see if its worth looking at him or another one of the 40000000000000000 trump threads.

and no, i dont usually post race threads, unless muslim is a race, in which case youre all racists. so gtfo with your silence the subject bs.

the film came out like 8 days ago, and james baldwin isnt a human being whose place in history is relegated because you dont like race threads. please link the other james baldwin thread and well see if its worth looking at him of another one of the 40000000000000000 trump threads.

and no, i dont usually post race threads, unless muslim is a race, in which case youre all racists. so gtfo with your silence the subject bs.

oh trust me im aware of all the trump threads but the racist ones are just as annoying.

i'm all for talking about race issues as a black person, but half the time i have to deal with the "race experts" section of the forums who think they know better, an when i say the exact problem or w.e

oh trust me im aware of all the trump threads but the racist ones are just as annoying.
fuck your appeal to censorship.

its topical and its legit.

have a nice night though.

i'm all for talking about race issues as a black person, but half the time i have to deal with the "race experts" section of the forums who think they know better, an when i say the exact problem or w.e

well to each their own. i dont have an anecdotal race or religion, although i have friends lined up from all over the planet, whenever i want to tell a shit joke, or start a shit thread. so there you go.

no offense, but no one is stopping you from stating your opinion. night people though. work in the morrow.

please elaborate. or retire with your shit non argument.
You like to focus on calling whites oppressors. As if things are rosy in black parts. It's stupid. You really come off like a beta challenging the best looking buff guy in the room. Everything about you.

@Jack V Savage
@Blackened
@m52nickerson
@Thurisaz
@Gandhi
@Fawlty
@nostradumbass
@Kafir-kun
@JDragon

quite like to get the opinion of some of the better posters around here, about baldwin and his relevance today.
Don't know too much about the guy, but I can give you my opinion of the relevance today based on what you posted.

I think a book or movie about historical racism is pretty redundant by now, and does a lot more harm than good. If you got jumped by when you were 10, it would just be a bad memory that you don't think much about anymore and just go about your day. If you had to watch a video of it every week for the rest of your life, you'd still hate those kids, even if they grew up to be nice family men who give to charity and all that.

There are tons of books and movies about slavery, segregation etc, and I think we all know about it already. Even fucking Snoop said he's sick of all these damn slavery movies, and I think this country has more black millionaires than any other country, so where are all those stories that show people what's possible, instead of a new slavery or segregation movie every year to remind people what victims they are?

Most people don't really care if someone is black or if someone is gay, and they want it to be a much bigger deal than it is. He can go right ahead and make the movie, but I doubt anybody is getting any new information from it.

when people say Trump is a racist and give the example that he said he doesnt want mexican drug lord and rapists coming across the border, I find that to be absolutely ridiculous. he didnt say ALLMEXICANS ARE RAPISTS. he said he doesnt want DRUG LORDS AND RAPISTS coming across. Was itharsh? a bit and it was done for effect obviously one could say hyperbole to an extent, but nowhere in his verbage did he say that ALLMEXICANS ARE DRUG LORDS AND RAPISTS. Stop being triggered finger pointers. If you dont want borders around your country then you would feel comfortable not having locks on your doors and leaving your front door wide open all the time. This argument is silly. afaik, he has never even mentioned BLM at any point in his pre or post election. Aside from that he has gone so far out of his way to learn more about the plight of black america by meeting with black leaders and people who he thinks will help him make a difference. So cut this shit out already its getting old.

Back