Dillon Danis suspended from Marcelo Garcia's Gym

with all due respect to Marcelo. Highly respected person in the BJJ world. But this was simply just a power move. He wants to show his 2 most popular students that he is the boss and wants to get his name in the press even more.

Even though Marcelo isn't white, this is usually what white people do to show people they are powerful by punishing them for no reason just so they can act like them. Nothing more than a powertrip.
So in your example of what White people do, you use someone who you say isn't White. Brilliant.

No I simply done a mistake of misspelling a ward because typing with my phone. That does not mean the I did not know how to spell that word correctly beforehand.

I'm sure it's not difficult to understand unless you are a incompetent retard.

Well I guess you are.
That would be believable if you didn't do it twice in one post. lol. Nice excuse though.

It's true. The moves people used 20 years ago in BJJ, don't work anymore.

Great example: in the most recent Mundials, Buchecha made history and broke Roger Gracie's 3x Absolute Champion record, winning his 4th title in the finals, with something called an 'armbar'. (?) What will these kids think of next.
There are a million variations of how to achieve the armbar ... you stupid, stupid f***. 64,000 posts. Take off your carpal tunnel brace and go train! Check it out man. There's a whole big world out there!

if Marcelo is a douchebag what does that make Danis, Kavanagh, Artem, Conor and the rest of the touchbutt crew?

Haha I knew I'd rustle a few with my comment . Wasn't my intention actually.
I'm just saying he sounds like one of those guys. Maybe he is,maybe he isn't.

That would be believable if you didn't do it twice in one post. lol. Nice excuse though.

Two is acceptable number. Still doesn't prove what you are claiming.

You are just choosing not to believe what is evident. Typical sign of retardation.

There are a million variations of how to achieve the armbar

Actually, there are 1.1 million now. You must not be keeping up over the last few months. And now that Dillon isn't with Marcelo, he won't know any of those new 100,000 ways they just invented. You are right, Dillon is so screwed. Conor is gonna ditch him now for sure.

... you stupid, stupid f***.

Also, I appreciate you censoring the word 'fuck' for me. That was very thoughtful & kind of you. I don't know if I could have survived the full, totally spelled out word.

I can only speak on my own intentions.
I've disliked those guys since I was a kid.
I don't know how he is, never met the guy.
Just saying how he comes off here is kinda old school douchebag.

I'd change my mind if I found out something truly disrespectful that they have done though.
Fair enough

Actually, there are 1.1 million now. You must not be keeping up over the last few months. And now that Dillon isn't with Marcelo, he won't know any of those new 100,000 ways they just invented. You are right, Dillon is so screwed. Conor is gonna ditch him now for sure.

Also, I appreciate you censoring the word 'fuck' for me. That was very thoughtful & kind of you. I don't know if I could have survived the full, totally spelled out word.
Dillon was screwed already. Self proclaimed "Highest paid fighter on the Bellator roster." Even Coker was making fun of him. He's going to get FUCKED. Are you okay? Were you able to survive my obscenities. That was a clever response you had with that Oscar Wilde like wordplay we can keep this up all night.

Attention seeking just like his students only he is crying. I respect the hell out of him but shit like this is wrong keep it in house.

When I discipline my kids I don't advertise it to the world.

Its a bit like the Faber Alpha Male BS with Bang.

No one comes off looking good in a situation like this.

Hope it all works out.

Back