Dillon Danis suspended from Marcelo Garcia's Gym

Why do people make threads about this guy ?

Sounds like the same kinda guy who got mad at Conor for standing on a car.

Haters. The only reason it bothers them is because they wish they could be like that themselves. They think they can't, so they try to "level the playing field" by crying about it.

Lol yeah, living bjj legend Marcelo Garcia wishes he'd be like douchebag Dillon Dannis that's right

<36><Fedor23>

look how guys like Danis behave and talk to other people on social media. He doesnt want that douchebaggery spreading in his gym because it creates a negative and hostile environment. You'd be surprised how a couple of loudmouths can completely alter the culture of a gym.
100% this. I've seen guys kick toxic people out of their gym, and its always been for the better.

lol Marcelo vindicated once again by Dilon's douchebaggery.

He's signed to Bellator. I wonder if they will suspend him.

He's signed to Bellator. I wonder if they will suspend him.
I doubt that Bellator is going to suspend him for making rude gestures and trash talking. Promotions have a high tolerance for this sort of nonsense. And its mild compared to Khabib jumping on him in front of the crowd.

Have Bellator ever suspended anybody?

No, they go by the athletic commision like the UFC does so he will probably good to fight which is a good thing. They need to sign someone from Khabib's camp to set him against.

I doubt that Bellator is going to suspend him for making rude gestures and trash talking. Promotions have a high tolerance for this sort of nonsense. And its mild compared to Khabib jumping on him in front of the crowd.

I agree that he should not be suspended. What he did was not mild though with the sh*t he was talking.

Back