Dillon Danis suspended from Marcelo Garcia's Gym

I feel we need more info. TMZ this bitch up!

Hahaha can't believe I just read all that, what a monk living mother fucker garcia must be, sad as fuck.

He punished a guy for practicing the freedom of speech, it has nothing to do with what kind of gym he owns. You brainless dwarf should think twice before posting.

If you listen to him, it sounds like they misbehaved in the gym at some points when he was not there

Only if the action was connected to the Job and damaging to the image of the company.
Egregious behavior itself is not usually enough to demonstrate damage to reputation. In other word posting some few "douchy" pictures in social media doesn't get you fired from your job.
Get it right you retard

Someting happened in the gym he was not giving much details, but sounds like they misbehaved at the academy a few time...

Article doesn't state that he was disturbing the gym environment at the GYM. So basically he is getting kicked out for something he's done outside of gym.

If talking shit to people online is correct measurement of how the person behave in real life, 95% percent of Sherdogers are all anti- social psychopaths who should be put in a mental asylum.

A grown up can do whatever the fuck he wants as long as he doesn't breach the law or does something morally wrong that goes against social norm. None of what Danis did was illegal or morally wrong. If you don't like him uploading some silly pics and talking shit to other, then don't follow him in Social media.
Hey.. why dont you open your own gym and do weathever you want?

You could call it Douchebags BJJ Academy.

He's obviously not ok with his life if he whines about shit that doesn't matter like people standing on cars. If there's damage then it gets paid for obviously. Not sure what he's whining about.

I think it's because he's jealous that Conor is so confident and outgoing and cocky as hell. Beta males get jealous of this stuff and it eats away at them.

Let me guess.. IF you had a 300K car you would have no problem with people standing on them just to take a instagram picture...

That would be believable if you didn't do it twice in one post. lol. Nice excuse though.

LOL +Juan for old time sake.
Also it seems word is a hard "ward" to spell...

Garcia should beg him to come back. BEG HIM!

Let me guess.. IF you had a 300K car you would have no problem with people standing on them just to take a instagram picture...

Why would I? Obviously damages are paid for. So what's the problem? Conor isn't hurting anybody except people who get jealous.

Back