Dillon Danis: ‘Conor could beat Khabib in a grappling match’

Last August I went to Chechnya for summer holiday. While at my good friend Ramzan’s gym I ran into khabib and we rolled a few rounds. Can confirm he is not as good as he looks. No clue how he man handles ufc fighters unless the fights are fixed for khabib. He should be terrified of Conor.

Yeah :)

We saw that when he went to the ground with Nate ;)

It's an MMA match when Conor gassed himself out with punches, it says nothing about their grappling. Silva submitted Travis Lutter in an MMA match and Travis Lutter is the Michael Jordan of BJJ.

Why do people keep talking about this Dilldo D'anus guy? Tried to find out who he was; doesn't even have a wiki page.

This is like Rogan saying Ronda could beat Cain "under the right circumstances"

In this case, the "right circumstances" would be if Khabib's arms and legs were cut off and he was given a strong muscle relaxer before the match

Yeah :)

We saw that when he went to the ground with Nate ;)

Schaub on the other hand is the Shutdown master
He had just been wobbled when he was on the ground with Nate. He was in a state of trauma. Terrible analogy.

Who is Dillon Danis and how many extra chromosomes does he have?

Let's reschedule their MMA fight, and book them in a (UFC) grappling match for that day. Later they can do caged boxing fight, which will of course lead us to the MMA fight.

Dillon Danis also thought this shirt looked good...
dillon_danis_bellator_198_ben_askren.0.jpg

Last August I went to Chechnya for summer holiday. While at my good friend Ramzan’s gym I ran into khabib and we rolled a few rounds. Can confirm he is not as good as he looks. No clue how he man handles ufc fighters unless the fights are fixed for khabib. He should be terrified of Conor.
Ez74.gif

Who is Dillon Danis and how many extra chromosomes does he have?
Bjj black belt
Bjj Brown belt world champ
The face of Bellator
Highest paid Bellator fighter
Had a very close match with current p4p #1 grappler Gordon Ryan.

Bjj black belt
Bjj Brown belt world champ
The face of Bellator
Highest paid Bellator fighter
Had a very close match with current p4p #1 grappler Gordon Ryan.
Never heard of him.

Sounds like a moron.

Back