Dillon Danis: ‘Conor could beat Khabib in a grappling match’

I don't see how that's a ridiculous statement. Brendan Swab drew with Cyborg Abreu in BJJ and Conor's grappling is light years ahead of Swab. Khabib would rape him in combat BJJ but we don't know how effective Khabib's ground game if smesh is removed. I can see Conor winning by points or even pulling out a submission.
NAGA World Championship
  • 2012 Men's No-Gi Expert Welterweight Champion [85]
  • 2012 ADCC Rules No-Gi Expert Welterweight Champion [85]
He's still extremely good without GnP. Never been submitted. Lost by points one or two times years ago against high level black belts.

Conor would not beat Khabib in a grappling match. Just like Khabib couldn't win a boxing match with Conor.

Danis is a bjj guy who trains conor and dick rides him conor coached this guy up to be a loud mouth and be his mini me so when he had his first fight he was asking for millions bragging about nothin and he submitted his meteocre openant and started calling out top 10 guys and saying he needs the big bucks now everyone wants to see him scrap.. And the fighters said who the fook is that guy.. Dilon danis has not faught since rip. Short mma career.

What if you heard it from TWO sources? I kicked Khabib's ass and it wasn't that hard either.
tenor.gif

Danis is just a bum wanting handouts

NAGA World Championship
  • 2012 Men's No-Gi Expert Welterweight Champion [85]
  • 2012 ADCC Rules No-Gi Expert Welterweight Champion [85]
He's still extremely good without GnP. Never been submitted. Lost by points one or two times years ago against high level black belts.

Conor would not beat Khabib in a grappling match. Just like Khabib couldn't win a boxing match with Conor.

You can list Cyborg Abreu's grappling accomplishments next to Swab's, and it would look 10x more lopsided in favor of Cyborg. Still Swab drew with him. If Conor fight smart he can win or draw. His BJJ is extremely underrated.

is he turkish?
He explained his roots to Ariel on an MMA Hour a while ago. If I recall correctly, one or both of his parents come from a Central American country. Nicaragua maybe? Guatemala? It's probably a 1-minute Google search away if you'd like to investigate.

he's an accomplished grappler but he always fell short when it came to being top tier. infact besides dominyka MG hasn't produced any world champion grapplers.

Of course he can, but first he would have to tie Khabib's hands behind his back.

He also cried like a little bitch when Jake shields beat him in a grappling match

You can list Cyborg Abreu's grappling accomplishments next to Swab's, and it would look 10x more lopsided in favor of Cyborg. Still Swab drew with him. If Conor fight smart he can win or draw. His BJJ is extremely underrated.
I'm almost positive that Cyborg got the decision in that match against Schaub. Schaub spent the entire match disengaging and being defensive.

He's good but nowhere near Khabib's level on the ground. Nothing that he's done would even remotely suggest that he could out grapple Khabib. I can see him not getting subbed and doing good work at times but winning is unlikely at best.

Edit: Yeah there was no draw. Schaub lost by decision. https://www.bjjheroes.com/bjj-fighters/roberto-cyborg-abreu-bjj-fighter-wiki

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back