Dillon Danis: ‘Conor could beat Khabib in a grappling match’

"He has the ability to move in certain ways and make passes and stuff."

Very convincing. He must be world class in jiujutsu.

He's not wrong khabib has shit for subs just holds people, it would be a draw or Conor win. ADCC is about subs not control or g and p
8 ko
9 sub
10 Dec
27-0 using a grappling based fighting style.
Shit for subs.
Good one bro.

He's not wrong khabib has shit for subs just holds people, it would be a draw or Conor win. ADCC is about subs not control or g and p
When you learn to read, you should go read what the rules of adcc actually are because you don't have a clue

BJJ rules? Sure he would. BJJ rules are fucking ridiculous.

It would be a draw in a grappling match see round 1

In a grappling match, Conor likely gets mounted and flattened out by Khabib without the cage. Also, bare in mind that was only 5 minutes. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Khabibs's father invited Conor to a Sambo tournament in Russia.

I Guess McGregor didn't feel ready enough to attend?

giphy.webp

? You get a bit of a pass for having Askren as your AV but really dude? Khabib mauled conor on the ground before finishing him, with you guessed it, a sub.

Show me a single gif of their fight where Conor did anything remotely impressive on the ground (off his back no less).

I think the 'D' stands for delusional

He would adapt to the ADCC rules better than McGregor and go for submissions in that environment

It would be a draw in a grappling match see round 1
No it wouldn't. Even ignoring that Khabib would have extra time to work, Conor couldn't prop himself up on a cage, Conor wouldn't get away with fouls, and obvious changes in game plans Khabib would still win.

If the entire round was a TD into passed guard followed by control and pass/sub attempts then Khabib would win by points 4-0 under ADCC rules.

Back