Dillon Danis: ‘Conor could beat Khabib in a grappling match’

A
Hahaha what an absolutely shit poster
Actually I was right, look at the first round. Conor got tired from striking, in a grappling match with no strikes it would be like round 1 on repeat. Danis would overpower khabib who couldn't even get small Conor off the cage in the first round

iu

A

Actually I was right, look at the first round. Conor got tired from striking, in a grappling match with no strikes it would be like round 1 on repeat. Danis would overpower khabib who couldn't even get small Conor off the cage in the first round

Reread your post idiot. You didn't say Dennis would win, you said Conor would win. Saying Dennis would win a bjj match against Khabib isnt moronic. Conor was clueless on the ground and got his shit pushed in. You were never even close ro being right.

He's not wrong khabib has shit for subs just holds people, it would be a draw or Conor win. ADCC is about subs not control or g and p
Your an idiot because Khabib was a 2012 ADCC Rules No-Gi Expert Welterweight Champion .

Reread your post idiot. You didn't say Dennis would win, you said Conor would win. Saying Dennis would win a bjj match against Khabib isnt moronic. Conor was clueless on the ground and got his shit pushed in. You were never even close ro being right.
Nah I said draw or win. Conor did fine in round 1. There's no strikes in a grappling match you deep. That's the only reason he was able to tire him

Nah I said draw or win. Conor did fine in round 1. There's no strikes in a grappling match you deep. That's the only reason he was able to tire him
You are all over the place you retard. Make up your mind who you are even talking about. Sometimes you say Dillon will win, sometimes Conor.

Conor was squirming on the ground in rd 1, and stayed there. Lol at him winning or draw. Fucking low iq nuthugger.

This guy is just a nobody who sucks Conor's balls.

Back