Did I just cheat on my wife?

Wife isn't into kinky shit.

Messaged girl on fetlife.com a few days ago to have lunch and talk kink.

We had lunch and talked kink today. I paid.

Discuss.
If this is a serious post, from one married man to another, let these things go. Sometimes fantasies are best left that way unless you want a divorce. If you don't have any kids, though, and know you can't live without the kink (as absurd as that is), divorce her now before kids come into play.

I believe you but,
We are talking about married women. Not the girls sleeping around for 1 night stands.
rip do you ever give the wifey a good workout in the bedroom?

If this is a serious post, from one married man to another, let these things go. Sometimes fantasies are best left that way unless you want a divorce. If you don't have any kids, though, and know you can't live without the kink (as absurd as that is), divorce her now before kids come into play.
Already have a 14 month old and my wife is pregnant with another.

You're basically setting it up for sex at a future date. You're not cheating yet, but clearly two steps away from it.
Funny enough, the girl I met actually boasts that she intends on remaining a virgin until marriage. There won't be any sex.

No one gives you worse sex than a wife

90% of them don't even try once they're married

You must fuck a lot of married ladies.

Just what I hear from men, dads, former bosses, employees and popular culture.

I like them younger not older so I stay away from moms. Give me a girl in her mid to late 20s and I'm all good

Kinky talk is bad enough, but you met her in person? WTF, do it on the phone like a normal deviant.

It's pretty messed up and some people would consider that cheating. You can cheat emotionally. You wouldn't like it if she met up with a guy for lunch dates to discuss something sexual you wouldn't do.

Just what I hear from men, dads, former bosses, employees and popular culture.

I like them younger not older so I stay away from moms. Give me a girl in her mid to late 20s and I'm all good
Those are lazy, more than likely bored men. Dudes forget the truth of the age old wisdom that pussy is life. Like life, it doesn't come automatic.

Those are lazy, more than likely bored men. Dudes forget the truth of the age old wisdom that pussy is life. Like life, it doesn't come automatic.

Things get stale after many years together. It's hard to keep things fresh when you have 2-3 kids, bills and both parents work.

Funny enough, the girl I met actually boasts that she intends on remaining a virgin until marriage. There won't be any sex.
Umm, some girl who's into kinky talk but is a virgin? Also, all the girls who boasted about saving it until marriage were already gone.
Already have a 14 month old and my wife is pregnant with another.
Man, seriously, man up and stop. It's not worth it. You've got two kids and you are contemplating cheating and ruining a marriage because you want some kinky talk? Think of your two kids and without a legitimate reason to cheat or divorce your wife, you're going to end up regretting it. If you won't think of your wife's feelings or your kids', think about the next 18 years of child support...unfortunately for many guys, it's the threat of child support that keeps them on the straight and narrow.

No one gives you worse sex than a wife

90% of them don't even try once they're married
That just means you married the wrong woman lol. I will say, though, sex for most does tend to slow down and is not as hot and heavy as it was compared to them when they were single but for me, it's the sort of the opposite.

I've been married 7 years, two kids and yes, sex is less often since and is not quite as steamy as it used to be since we both are busy with our everyday lives and two little kids but we still average twice a week or so but it's every bit as good as it was if not better. Heck, head is part of foreplay for me now so I can't complain.

This is kinda funny because I'm the woman that has men contacting me on kink sites to talk kink and as well as have sessions.

I've never gotten into whether or not it's cheating. I just do my thing and that's that.

Umm, some girl who's into kinky talk but is a virgin? .
Whats wrong with that? I'm a pro dominatrix as well as a virgin who intends on waiting until marriage.

Damn I better make sure I wasn't the one opie met with lmao

Whats wrong with that? I'm a pro dominatrix as well as a virgin who intends on waiting until marriage.

Damn I better make sure I wasn't the one opie met with lmao
Now that would be fuckin' hilarious.

Back