Did I just cheat on my wife?

Good gravy! Best wife EVER! I'm normally not a fan of LTR or marriage, but you're a god damned fool if you let this keeper get away!

You got it, man.

We're together again btw. Now it's dirty text messages when we're at work like "I want your cock" and things like that.

Last edited:
You got it, man.

We're together again btw. Now it's dirty text messages when we're at work like "I want your cock" and things like that.
Again? I was not aware you had broken up with her? Did you get divorced or something?

Who's cock is bigger? Hers or yours?

Cute. :p

Again? I was not aware you had broken up with her? Did you get divorced or something?

No, no. We were only apart once. She had to go back to Ph to start the application process to come to Canada. She lived with her aunt and a couple of sisters.That was the ldr part. Towards the end I went there to Cebu to be with her for the final 9 months. Now we're in Canada and settled for the last year. We'll probably end up moving back to Cebu in the not so distant future.

Last edited:
I've decided to destroy my life and meet up with her again.

TS is a moron.

I'm gonna comfort his wife.

For the record, my wife makes about 90k per year. If we break up, I'll get killed on the child support, but not spousal support. Whatever we split in half would be her rightful share.

Hmm...you didn't physically cheat on her but you actively sought out another woman with the express intent on discussing and/or engaging in sexual intimacy.

I'd consider that infidelity so take that for what it's worth. Just my 2c.

Back