Did Anybody Else Give The First Round To Conor

Grappling is gay! Just swang and bang bro!

8rWSPVW.gif
tenor.gif

He finished guys with no chin or average chin. There's a reason he couldn't finish Diaz and we can start making an argument that Khabibs chin could be at the level of Diaz expect that he would not get hit as much. If this is true, Khabib would beat him 19 out of 20 times. Conor won't improve his grappling to surpass Khabib's, that's not possible.
Btw RDA did way better than Conor on the ground.
What a random spew of shite, are you having a conversation with yourself?

Coz if you are please refrain from tagging me.

I can never score properly but here’s how I saw it.I had Conor winning until the takedown. IMO, takedowns mean a lot which is why wrestlers are holding all the belts right now.

Don’t get mad at Khabib for taking Conor down and trying to beat him slowly. Be mad at Conor for not training better TDD or training his BJJ game to pull off a win from the bottom.

Conor had TWO YEARS, to train for this fight and he either didn’t do enough or Khabib is better plain and simple. It’s one of the other and I’m leaning more towards Khabib is a better all around mixed martial artist.

Brett OCUCKmoto is either Danas payroll OR was just too busy watching his wife’s son instead of the fight.

MASSIVE UFC $hill either way.
okamoto_brett.png

• if the mixed martial artists spent a majority of a round on the canvas, then:
  1. Effective grappling is weighed first; and
  2. Effective striking is then weighed
Effective grappling is judged by considering the amount of successful executions of a legal takedown and reversals. Examples of factors to consider are take downs from standing position to mount position, passing the guard to mount position, and bottom position fighters using an active threatening guard.

Well that's extremely stupid lol

Everyone doesn’t mention cheating Conor
Being pinned up for the fight of your life it's miniscule in my eyes it gained him nothing he's typically not a dirty fighter. Not a nuthugger but this fight has been too observed.

If you're going to give Conor the first round you have to give khabib the 3rd. There's no points just for surviving. Khabib was in a dominant position for most of the round.

Round 3 was mostly on the feet and Conor did nothing to the 'amateur striker' . none of conors shots phased him and khabib actually landed a few of his own.

I saw it was 10-9, 10-8, 9-10 for the first 3.

If you're going to give Conor the first round you have to give khabib the 3rd. There's no points just for surviving. Khabib was in a dominant position for most of the round.

Round 3 was mostly on the feet and Conor did nothing to the 'amateur striker' . none of conors shots phased him and khabib actually landed a few of his own.

I saw it was 10-9, 10-8, 9-10 for the first 3.
Eh... No, that makes no sense.

No one is arguing Conor should get the round for surviving, the argument is that he out landed him by a distance and inflicted more damage, Khabib did his best Jon Fitch impression and if he wasn't seen as the savior(Anti-Conor) he'd be thought of just like Fitch.

Conor outstruck him 44 - 17 in round 3 and stuffed 3 takedowns, it was a clear round for Conor.

Jesus, just enjoy the win without trying to exaggerate the manner of the win, you lot are as bad a Rogan.

Why don’t we all go ahead and give Connor the first three rounds to make the Connor cucks feel better

You'd think I'd be tired of this by now, turns out I'm not.

tenor.gif

I am not either man. Cant believe its been a week already. Time flies when you are having fun I guess. This whole week has been pure gold.

Well, Conor outstruck Khabib 39 to 18 in the first but significant strikes were 7-6. Khabib also took him down although he did nothing with it. If it was up to me I would give 10-10 to that round but nobody gives that so I can understand why the judges gave 10-9.

10-10 - Draw
10-8 - Khabib
10-9 - Conor
Khabib finish.

Did you just start following the sport?

The name of the game was control. Conor needed to keep the fight standing and KO Khabib in round 1. Khabib needed the take down to wear out Conor’s vaulted left hand kill shot. Khabib got the take down early. End of round, end of fight.

Only those who know the sport figured out kebabs intentions for the first round. It was to initiate the TD, control from top position, and run out Conrad's tank to make him less dangerous in subsequent rounds and then mix up the attacks to keep him guessing
Its basically wrestlers MMA fight plan 101 since MMA got officially in control of the ACs.

Back