Did Anybody Else Give The First Round To Conor

It was extremely close, but I edged to Khabib. Could've seen it go either way though.

I like when you're objective like this, my friend. I know Conor is your guy, so naturally you look to favor him in scoring. So when you say it's Khabib's round even though you don't WANT to it just gives you credibility. I've been talking so much trash to Conor fans since the fight, but it's all in fun. Conor will be back.

I'm not saying Khabib's game didn't throw him off, or have some effect, but Khabib threw plenty of sloppy shit that I'd expect Conor to pounce on, his reflexes looked shot, he looked uncoordinated in the cage.

I won't be surprised if we hear news of some sort of illness one day down the line, I know most will call it an excuse, which is why I think Conor will keep quiet until after a rematch.

Conor has backed himself into a corner with all his pull out merchant talk, it left him in a position of having to make that walk no matter what, I could tell something was off even during his walk out.

Listen Khabib may have done that to the best McGregor, I just don't know how anyone could think that was the best McGregor.
Well we agree to disagree.
Connie looked fast and peppy as always until he got smothered most of the first round.
He was legitimately trying to defend his positions from his back with technique and trying to avoid using energy exploding out.

Second round forward he was straight up using all the dirty tricks in the book to avoid let Khabib progress into his guard.
He already was tiring off.

From there i saw what we usually do when he he gets tired.
First the footwork loses its lightness,then the punches loses the snap and finally he loses his focus.

But i see you have already made your mind about why he didn’t performed as you think he should ,who knows?

Eh... No, that makes no sense.

No one is arguing Conor should get the round for surviving, the argument is that he out landed him by a distance and inflicted more damage, Khabib did his best Jon Fitch impression and if he wasn't seen as the savior(Anti-Conor) he'd be thought of just like Fitch.

Conor outstruck him 44 - 17 in round 3 and stuffed 3 takedowns, it was a clear round for Conor.

Jesus, just enjoy the win without trying to exaggerate the manner of the win, you lot are as bad a Rogan.

Mctapper tapped my friend. That's not exaggerating.

Well, Conor outstruck Khabib 39 to 18 in the first but significant strikes were 7-6. Khabib also took him down although he did nothing with it. If it was up to me I would give 10-10 to that round but nobody gives that so I can understand why the judges gave 10-9.

10-10 - Draw
10-8 - Khabib
10-9 - Conor
Khabib finish.
I agree with this logic. Nobody deserves that first round.

I thought Conor was doing just fine until he got rocked with that big punch in the 2nd. Then he was only half there and tired.

Back