Did Anybody Else Give The First Round To Conor

Besides Brett Okamoto?

<JagsKiddingMe>

<TheWire1>
MAn, even if he was all excited for "how Conor defended on the ground", he should understand that Khabib still was on top of him and thus with the advantage.

The judges were scoring the fight perfectly for me, as irrelevant as it all is.

Ask yourself, would you rather be Khabib or Connor in round 1. Nobody wants to be in Connor’s position. He didn’t win shit in the first.

Who else got two 10-8s against Iaquinta? Who was the last average fighter to get a 50-43. You are idiot who has no idea what they are talking about and just repeats whatever narrative you believe.
You have reading comprehension problems and can't control your emotions properly. Yeah there is an idiot here, to find him you should go and look in the mirror.

How can you justify in ANY way giving Conor first round ? Yes, he took no damage and landed a couple of elbows from his back and some useless open hand claps but that's it ??????
Khabib, also took no damage but had dominant position entire round (Khabib on top of Conor and having Conors legs crossed for lion share of round)
GTFO-
#Silly

I thought it was a toss up. Conor landed the better strikes but khabib out grappled him but did virtually nothing
Either one could’ve won that round without any real objection Imo .

Second round khabib possibly a 10-8

Third was clearly Conor’s .

Conor could’ve conceivably won two rounds to one going into the 4th narrowly although imo the scores would’ve still been 28-28

How is the narrative getting pushed so much towards a competitive fight? Did any if you people watch it? There is no way Conor fans were like "oh man, this is close" when it was ungolding.

It was a one sided fight.....a very one sided fight.

You'd think I'd be tired of this by now, turns out I'm not.

tenor.gif
Isn't it crazy the amount of absolute fucking retards we have on this forum? Think those guys have an iq of over 80 even?

<TheWire1>
MAn, even if he was all excited for "how Conor defended on the ground", he should understand that Khabib still was on top of him and thus with the advantage.

Well said.

Anyone who scored Round 1 for McGregor is completely retarded.

I see there are already a few in this thread.

Only MMA casuals saw the 2nd round as a mauling.

Real intellectuals / MMA experts saw that Conor was in total control of the 2nd round, effectively letting Khabib gas himself out.

And how did that work out for him

Last edited:
I had it 30-26 going into the 4th for Khabib.

I didn’t really see Conor land anything significant the whole fight, he did cheat a lot. Coulda took a point, woulda if I was ref so maybe even 30-25 going into the 4th

Stupid round imo. Showed how much Khabib feared Conor's stand up game.

What a stupid thing to say. You are giving Khabib shit for doing what he always does? Get the fuck out of here

Looks like Conor would have won a decision if he didn't tap. His only task was to survive 5 rounds with any kind of illegal blows and glove/shorts/cage grabbing allowed by Herb Dean. He had the UFC's full support, the media's support, the ref and the judges on his side. Yet he surrendered, he quit, he gave his neck and tapped as soon as he felt the choke, didn't even try to free himself.
<{hughesimpress}>
Khabib was up 29 to 27 on all the cards

Of course you did nuthugger. I am glad Khabib finished him otherwise he'd lose 50-40 on your scorecards especially round 2 being a 10-8 for Conor.
You just know if it went to decision Connor was winning. The UFC doesn't care, they will stoop to the most horrible of lows if it means $$$$$

You just know if it went to decision Connor was winning. The UFC doesn't care, they will stoop to the most horrible of lows if it means $$$$$
Pretty likely. Khabib's only chance was to finish him. I can't remember another fight with so many illegal tricks and that too without a warning.

The excited fan says, "Conor won round 1! He elbowed and punched Khabib's face. Khabib was bleeding all over and crying for mommy. His eyes were swelling up. I could see all of it happening. The takedown doesn't score any points if you can't do anything from that position. Khabib was so screwed with the top position. Conor was about to knock him out from the bottom position at any second. Khabib was lucky that the round ended. I'm happy to give another $100 to Conor and the UFC because I just know Conor is going to demolish Khabib in the rematch and win his next 10 fights. I'm also going to drink Conor's whiskey because it just tastes so good."

So many idiots in this thread. Just create a conor nuthugger from and flock over there already.

Back