Did any other male fighter before take 9 months off to have a child?

Oh wow. More anecdotal bs. Dont even take the fact that your parents values are different than our generation's into consideration. And as for me offering you advice for your inevitable divorce. Not sure why you think I was considering that as evidence.. youre all over the place.
Damn my guy,

You're really the typical "hurt by a female never gonna get over it" type of dude.

So 30 years ago women were cool but in 2017 they are useless/parasites that hold men back? You're the epitome of all over the place, my guy.

Lemme know in 30 years how that robot pussy is, bro.
<6>

Damn my guy,

You're really the typical "hurt by a female never gonna get over it" type of dude.

So 30 years ago women were cool but in 2017 they are useless/parasites that hold men back? You're the epitome of all over the place, my guy.

Lemme know in 30 years how that robot pussy is, bro.
<6>
False dichotomy. Youre full of fallacies. Actually i stopped dating once i went to college. ive done the friend with benefits thing plenty of times. Makes alot more sense if done correctly and safely. And no Ive never been "hurt" by a female, Im smart enough to prevent that from happening by not entering a traditional relationship and being secure with myself. We get it you rely on women to make you happy. Its unfortunate

False dichotomy. Youre full of fallacies. Actually i stopped dating once i went to college. ive done the friend with benefits thing plenty of times. Makes alot more sense if done correctly and safely. And no Ive never been "hurt" by a female, Im smart enough to prevent that from happening by not entering a traditional relationship and being secure with myself. We get it you rely on women to make you happy. Its unfortunate
More post traumatic talk from you my guy.

I dont "rely" on anyone. Like i said you obviously dont underatand the concept of love at all. Everyone should have happyness within themselves. I was locked up for 4 months by myself i could teach you a thing or 2 about finding inner peace.

Im single and get new pussy all the time my guy. Ive also been in long term relationships. No woman has ever made me feel the way you are describing bro. Just know, you're on some personal shit.

Did anyone else fight as much as Conor? Did anyone else do world press tours? Take fights on short notice. Instead of waiting for the champion?

Woodley, Rumble they waited too risky for them

220px-Juniorposter.jpg

This guy took 9 months off from fighting aliens and liquid metal terminators for a pregnancy, I think.

Women don't even take 9 months off. Men certainly don't.

Manlets do.

Kids mess with your sleep the most. Especially your wife. I don't blame him.

*Unless of course he has a nanny who takes care of it, then I'd say come on bro.

The man rents rolls royce's just to have food delivered so he can post pictures of himself eating in them on instagram or whatever. Of course he's going to have a nanny.

Women don't even take 9 months off. Men certainly don't.

Manlets do.
I'm sure women all take off more than 9 months. I don't think any commission would even consider letting a woman fight with a positive pregnancy test.

#maternityleave

It's maternity because he's a ducking pussy.

Chicks take 9 months

Connor also takes 9 months?

WTF, is he the one carrying the baby? 9 fucking months?

I took my laptop to the hospital to work from there when my second daughter was born. 3 days later I was back at the office.

Being a 100% time father sucks. We can do it for some days but come on... Connor is too alpha to stay at home changing diapers in the middle of his prime.

Hope he reconsiders and gets back to kick ass instead of cleaning it

I miss him

Connor bless

Fuck haters

I don't think he's changing diapers I think he's there with dee while she's pregnant, for the most part.

There a it that bothers me about Conor's ufc career but this isn't one of those things

Anyone with a brain knows it's just an excuse to prevent him from defending his titles while chasing Floyd.

Your second baby, his first baby, so theres a big difference, note you didnt say what you did for your first baby

and does your job involved getting your head punched in, you know, the sort of thing that might cause stress for the person carrying the baby..
you are right

but i miss him anyways

I'm no Conor fan, but if he wants to take nine months off to be with his wife and first-born then good on him.

I like that McG did this. I would want to do the same thing.

conor realises most fighters don't spend enough time with there kids when they're born due to training for fights, and he also realises time spent with the kids once fighters retire is done with a lot more added bran damage, basically he doesn't want the kid to remember him as a zombie later in life! that's my theory lol.

srs tho I think he deserves a break, fighting top guys that often with all the added pressure and commitments must be incredibly taxing. time off can be good for a fighters career and longevity, and in the mean time his closest rivals get to beat the ever loving shit out of each other.

Back