Did any other male fighter before take 9 months off to have a child?

Kids mess with your sleep the most. Especially your wife. I don't blame him.

*Unless of course he has a nanny who takes care of it, then I'd say come on bro.

I´m reading something from you yesterday. It seems you are a women-hater with a sick attitude. I predict if your time is coming you are gonna die lonely and mad.
I think thats just your wishful thinking. You cant handle the thought of me not receiving karma because of my mindset. So you use that false dichotomy to make yourself feel better

Men need women bruh, wtf are u even implying?

Women hold men back? Lol youve never had a good woman hold you down i suppose.
men need women? Then why do gay men exist "bruh"?
Inn a monogamous relationship, we dont NEED women. It is predicted that by 2050 human on robot sex will be more ubiquitous than human on human

i think most fighters tend to keep fighting even with a baby on the way. all that it's stressful on dee and the baby stuff is a laugh.

men need women? Then why do gay men exist "bruh"?
Inn a monogamous relationship, we dont NEED women. It is predicted that by 2050 human on robot sex will be more ubiquitous than human on human
Conor Mcgregor:

“Every day, since I started out in this game, she’s supported me,” he said.

“She’d drive me to the gym, and she’d listen to all my dreams. Dee is a lifesaver for me. I wouldn’t be doing this if it wasn’t for her, and that’s for sure. I’m doing all of this for her.”

“My girlfriend worked very hard throughout the years and stuck by me when I had essentially nothing,”

Thats holding someone back to you?
You obviously dont believe in Human compassion or Love at all i guess .
Word of advice though,bitter people get no where my guy.

If you were betrayed by a woman its best to release that dissapointment ASAP. You're letting it get you so worked up your ready to fuck robots.
<{danawhoah}>

Conor Mcgregor:

“She’d drive me to the gym, and she’d listen to all my dreams. Dee is a lifesaver for me. I wouldn’t be doing this if it wasn’t for her, and that’s for sure. I’m doing all of this for her.”

“My girlfriend worked very hard throughout the years and stuck by me when I had essentially nothing,”

If you were betrayed by a woman its best to release that dissapointment ASAP. You're letting it get you so worked up your ready to fuck robots.
<{danawhoah}>
Anecdotal "evidence" isnt evidence. In before they get divorced and she takes half of everything

Anecdotal "evidence" isnt evidence. In before they get divorced and she takes half of everything
Umm so my actual quotes are less "evidence" then your armchair predictions?
<41>
Think before you type, my guy.

Even if they do break up one day that still doesnt change the fact she helped him achieve his success. Thats opposite or holding someone back.

Conor Mcgregor:

<{danawhoah}>

I've been married for quite sometime, I'm ready for some good robot sex. At least they won't have a headache. If Conor worships Dee so much you'd think he'd be at home instead of Vegas cheating on his "partner".

Umm so my actual quotes are less "evidence" then your armchair predictions?
<41>
Think before you type, my guy.

Even if they do break up one day that still doesnt change the fact she helped him achieve his success. Thats opposite or holding someone back.
Talking about YOUR point being: men need women. You used a conor mcgregor quote as evidence for that statement. Lol. Thats not evidence. PM me if you want advice after your inevitable divorce in the future. I have a good friend who is a DA

Also, he isn't changing diapers, he is busy spending money on renting clothes, cars and other things
fixed

mcgregor-tag.jpg

I took my laptop to the hospital to work from there when my second daughter was born. 3 days later I was back at the office.

Your second baby, his first baby, so theres a big difference, note you didnt say what you did for your first baby

and does your job involved getting your head punched in, you know, the sort of thing that might cause stress for the person carrying the baby..

Talking about YOUR point being: men need women. You used a conor mcgregor quote as evidence for that statement. Lol. Thats not evidence. PM me if you want advice after your inevitable divorce in the future. I have a good friend who is a DA
I used Conors example to refute your idiotic statement of "women hold men back" anyone can hold anyone back, my guy.

In Conors case his women propelled him. Yet your arguing with bitter statements like

"PM me if you want advice after your inevitable divorce in the future. I have a good friend who is a DA"
^^^^Thats not evidence^^^^^

Why you even wishing an unhappy relationship on people? Sorry you're so hurt bro, someone will love you eventually .
<{shaqs}>

My parents been happily married for 32 years theyre 66 and 62. They are living rebuttals to your bullshit .

I took 6 months for my first. It was a good time.

I used Conors example to refute your idiotic statement of "women hold men back" anyone can hold anyone back, my guy.

In Conors case his women propelled him. Yet your arguing with bitter statements like

"PM me if you want advice after your inevitable divorce in the future. I have a good friend who is a DA"
^^^^Thats not evidence^^^^^

Why you even wishing an unhappy relationship on people? Sorry you so hurt bro, someone will love you eventually .
<{shaqs}>

My parents been happily married for 32 years theyre 66 and 62. They are living rebuttals to your bullshit .
Oh wow. More anecdotal bs. Dont even take the fact that your parents values are different than our generation's into consideration. And as for me offering you advice for your inevitable divorce. Not sure why you think I was considering that as evidence.. youre all over the place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back