Destiny, v11: Open Your Wallets

Cayde is definitely the guy you want leading you into battle IMO. Zavala sounds like he has a flagpole rammed up his ass.
Fuck that, Cedric Daniels was a cop in Baltimore he doesn't have to fear any aliens. Especially small ass Cabal that have to wear power suits.

"there will be a ton of loot" -cayde 6

lol

"there will be a ton of loot" -cayde 6

lol

They're getting pretty shameless.

I hope the game is more than loot.

As a friend told me when I mentioned that I hope D2 has a good story, and he said "yeah, having a story would be a nice upgrade" Pretty sad considering how cool the Halo story & universe was.

Pass_PS4_Pack_Art_ENG.jpg

Expansion 1 =
old-oculus-logo.jpg

Expansion 2 =
592f57bbf9ca7d90221a215bafef4c4a.jpg

Anyways I find that trailer cheesy. I'm skeptical. I want to preorder just to have Beta access, so I might drop $5 on it, but let's all remember what happened LAST TIME they hosted Beta access: There was a bunch of awesome shit in the game that they pulled out on the Vanilla release.

So I am really, very jaded at this point. I don't know WHY I am so jaded. I literally sunk thousand of hours into Destiny and got more-than my moneys' worth, but I just have a resentment that I can't quite put my finger on.

I just kinda don't trust them.

Cayde-6 said:
There will be ton of Carrots on Sticks

I think this is what I got pissed off about.

I'm sure the CAN, but the question is WILL THEY?

They (imo) seem to purposely hold back in order to milk ppl with DLC etc.

I want to believe. I think they can but I've seen enough fingers in their ears "nyah nyah nyah I'm not listening" from Bungie throughout the past few years like still no mm for Nightfalls, crappy balancing, unnecessarily flip flopping on elemental primaries, waiting way too long to bring the old raids up to par with current content, etc etc.

But, Destiny has provided some incredible gaming highlights and gotten me into mp and playing online more than any other game. I've had some rewarding and often hilarious times with other players that no game can match. I'm rooting for Bungie but skeptical as well. Announcing gameplay reveal 6 weeks ahead is so dumb though. I'm definitely not buying the Digital Deluxe version this go around if I buy D2 because I would have skipped Crota's End otherwise.

Destiny has so many flaws and yet still managed to be my favorite game ever. D2 is gonna be a hoot!

Destiny has so many flaws and yet still managed to be my favorite game ever. D2 is gonna be a hoot!
I don't know about it being my favorite but it kept me playing it more than anyother game.

I'm not seeing where it's 20% on Amazon.
it only says 59.99

Suckers

Who cares about 20% off..I'd rather pay 60 for a good game then 50 for a bad game

I hope you all get burnt
Destiny is one of my most played games; there is zero chance I'm not going to play Destiny 2 and I am happy to pay them.

Also worrying about or counting another man's money is about the most beta thing a dude can do.

Destiny is one of my most played games; there is zero chance I'm not going to play Destiny 2 and I am happy to pay them.

Also worrying about or counting another man's money is about the most beta thing a dude can do.

Pre ordering video games is Beta

Giving money to someome for a product that isn't even finished yet + being charged for DLC later to finish the game

When I see people say they pre order a video game all I can do is laugh at them.

BUT I WANT THE SPECIAL PRE ORDER ARMOR DAD!

Pre ordering video games is Beta

Giving money to someome for a product that isn't even finished yet + being charged for DLC later to finish the game

When I see people say they pre order a video game all I can do is laugh at them.
A game I am going to buy no matter what, yes. And I'm getting bonuses that I want.

Stop cucking out over my purchases.

A game I am going to buy no matter what, yes. And I'm getting bonuses that I want.

Stop cucking out over my purchases.

Words you use that tell me you are either half retarded or underage

Cuck
Beta

Back