Destiny, v11: Open Your Wallets

Words you use that tell me you are either half retarded or underage

Cuck
Beta
Yeah, because getting hot and bothered over another man's purchases is very mature. I'm sorry that typed words make you feel bad.

Interesting that the first expansion is about Osiris. Guess that means Trials is coming back, hopefully they don't cater things fully towards it again. I understand listening to the people putting all those hours into pvp when it comes to balancing but I think these last few patches, combined with the declining player base, have shown you can't fully cater to the top %ers.

Interesting that the first expansion is about Osiris. Guess that means Trials is coming back, hopefully they don't cater things fully towards it again. I understand listening to the people putting all those hours into pvp when it comes to balancing but I think these last few patches, combined with the declining player base, have shown you can't fully cater to the top %ers.

Agreed, one of the biggest mistakes bungie made was trying to balance the game around elimination alone. PvE and other game modes got jacked too many times by Trials balance patches.

Agreed, one of the biggest mistakes bungie made was trying to balance the game around elimination alone. PvE and other game modes got jacked too many times by Trials balance patches.
Exactly. I can think of maybe a handful of nerfs that were actually necessary(two shot thorn, cross map Last Word, etc) but once the streamers and content creators got on their soapbox everyone started calling for the nerfs they wanted.

Pve and pvp balances have to be kept separate for Destiny 2.

Suckers

Who cares about 20% off..I'd rather pay 60 for a good game then 50 for a bad game

I hope you all get burnt

You know you can cancel a preorder, right? I'm going to play the beta and see how I feel about it. It's amazing how many people don't seem to understand that logic.

That's what I mostly afraid of for D2. Handcannons and shotguns used to be so much fun in PVE. I like the idea of your guns being the same no matter what mode you play but not at the detriment of balancing PVP in favor of PVE. They really should have Crucible only weapons and introduce loadouts to make things easier for everyone.

That's what I mostly afraid of for D2. Handcannons and shotguns used to be so much fun in PVE. I like the idea of your guns being the same no matter what mode you play but not at the detriment of balancing PVP in favor of PVE. They really should have Crucible only weapons and introduce loadouts to make things easier for everyone.
I just don't see why they don't separately tweak damage values more often between pve and pvp. They already proved they could do it in one of the shotgun patches awhile back where they kicked up the pve damage by like 10% or whatever without touching pvp damage.

If a weapon is overperforming in pvp dialing back time to kill through pvp only damage reduction is an instant fix no matter its other characteristics. Hand cannon range nerfs were just so heavy handed and totally not necessary. The shotgun rangefinder nerf and shot package removal were also not necessary, and totally fucked up shotguns for pve.

I don't mind balance changes, but bungie needs to stop acting like pvp and pve balances are interchangeable.

I remember why I don't do raids now I fucking hate other ppl

Finished the raid and got two adept pulse rifles I really wanted to get the adept HC withe void dmg oh well.

I remember why I don't do raids now I fucking hate other ppl

I've had more good experiences than bad but oh brother do those bad experiences stick out. Getting called a "n***er jew" (I'm not black nor am I Jewish lol), a noob for dying when that shitbird was already dead, people munching on chips, loud dogs in the background, etc. It can be brutal with LFG groups sometimes. I've also had LFG groups who were so chill and hilarious. Everyone apologizing for dying or messing up and then everyone else says we've all been there, don't sweat it.

I've been lucky enough to find a good sized clan of local players here and everyone's cool. We've even met up for dinner and beers but that doesn't stop people from raging sometimes, lol.

I've had more good experiences than bad but oh brother do those bad experiences stick out. Getting called a "n***er jew" (I'm not black nor am I Jewish lol), a noob for dying when that shitbird was already dead, people munching on chips, loud dogs in the background, etc. It can be brutal with LFG groups sometimes. I've also had LFG groups who were so chill and hilarious. Everyone apologizing for dying or messing up and then everyone else says we've all been there, don't sweat it.

I've been lucky enough to find a good sized clan of local players here and everyone's cool. We've even met up for dinner and beers but that doesn't stop people from raging sometimes, lol.
I don't mind ppl taking a hit, eating, drinking, or even having a loud dog or kids. I just don't like it when ppl keep screwing up and then start blaming others for when they mess up like it was their fault that they didn't tell you when to shoot the oversoul or it's their fault you didn't have enough heavy ammo. Then they get all pissy when another player screws up once and starts a fight then I just leave. Maybe in 2 I'll find a decent clan but for this game I never joined one so it has always been LFG when I needed to get a fieteam.

I can't remember any horror stories with Destiny LFG (but I feel like I'm forgetting a couple). The usual problem was us wiping a couple of times and someone just silently leaving the party. Some people would whine if you didn't want to cheese something, though. That was annoying. Especially on parts that were fairly easy (and fun) to do legit.

I have ran into the odd douche from LFG, but 90% of the time I have met some really good guys and some of them have become friends and clan members.

Last week my friends started asking me to pop the disc back in and help them on a raid because they needed a 6th. I popped it in and haven't taken it out since. I'm frigging hooked again.

Got the year three Necrochasm. Right after I( got it, another Husk of the Pit dropped, so I started that grind again, because the Necrochasm drops at 400 no matter what your light level is, so #infusionmaterial

My light level is low on my primary character, only 393. That's always an issue with this game: being underpowered and forever chasing the top light level. But next week VoG comes out with Challenge mode. That should be intense.

I'm going to raid with my clan sometime this week. That VOG lure is too strong. Some people haven't stopped playing but a ton of us have so they're really excited for everyone to be coming back. Can't wait to run VOG with them.

Good week for loot.

Adept Fang of Ir Yut
Adept Abyss Defiant
Adept Oversoul Edict
(Just need the Adept Word of Crota to finish that collection off)
Legendary Word of Crota
Legendary Hunger of Crota
Legendary Oversoul Edict
Plus finished the Necrochasm and got another Husk of the Pit drop that I have turned into Eidolon Ally.

Multi-picture post, press the little dots in the bottom right corner to see the goods:

Challenges for VoG are: No teleport Templar and having each person kill an Oracle when you're teleported. So the easiest way to do it is to have the two people who get teleported to kill the first two Oracles and then the relic holder use the shot from the relic to kill the third and then you just cycle people in from the outside to finish it off. I believe you have to do that every time people get teleported.

Back