Destiny, v11: Open Your Wallets

Normally fireteams don't bother me, sure I don't like getting pub stomped by a 6 man fireteam full of people trying their nuts off but usual I can manage. It was the fact that we were a person short and at least two of them were red-bar warriors that wouldn't take damage on time that had me tilted.

SBBM is an abomination, though. I love playing against people from Europe instead of someone from North America.

Yeah, SBBM is frustrating.. it's also something I don't notice too much on my Titan/Warlock, but when I'm on my Hunter I have to play extra well to not go negative. It really is a huge difference between those characters.... just brutal.

Played the most frustrating match of doubles today. They were both max discipline blade dancers running Shinobu's Vow and the map was Cauldron. All they did was camp mid and toss grenades through doors.

Trials was brutal today. Me and the group I play with were two matches away from going flawless and then got wrecked. So frustrating. I don't think I'll ever make it to the Lighthouse.

Damn, sounds like some crucible salt going on in here... pretty much matches what we're seeing on Reddit and the Bungie forums. I really have to suggest taking a solid break from Destiny... the game is super stale and it's not going to see any real improvements outside of the Evererse Events, ie SRL coming sometime next month. The matchmaking is going to get worse and worse as the population dwindles.. I know it used to be somewhere around 2 million at any given time, and now it's roughly at 500K according to guardian.gg and destinytracker.com So really, the lack of population is likely the result of all the woes of the PvP matchmaking lately.

Played with a friend for the first time in a while. Same shit with the pulse rifles and shotguns. Playing against red bar players from different countries gets old.

So, it has happened, some asshole (sc_slayerage) has solo'd the Siege Engine heroic encounter.

There are some caveats here as he had to program a macro and assign it to his "D-pad." The macro included a "pick-up then jump" button, so all he had to do was get near the part and push down on the D-pad and it automatically picked up the part and then sent him into a blink jump. He has an entire write-up here in the reddit post about what he did and why it was necessary.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/5fgeax/siege_engine_solo_completed_by_uslayerage/

All in it took him ~32 hours to finish the encounter and he said there is actually quite a bit of RNG in terms of where the ads drops, how they move around, etc some of which make the encounter impossible.

new Iron Banner next tuesday with scout rifle, fusion rifle, helm, and class item the mode is ................rift I thought they got alot of shit last time it was rift which I'm pretty sure was the IB right after the TTK DLC came out. I might set this one out I don't like either of those weapons maybe the bounties won't suck but not a fan of rift much less when lvl advantages are enabled with a full 6 man fireteam vs single players.

Took a couple days off and then played some crucible yesterday and got nothing but 6 man fireteams for the first 7 matches. It was fun.

So, it has happened, some asshole (sc_slayerage) has solo'd the Siege Engine heroic encounter.

There are some caveats here as he had to program a macro and assign it to his "D-pad." The macro included a "pick-up then jump" button, so all he had to do was get near the part and push down on the D-pad and it automatically picked up the part and then sent him into a blink jump. He has an entire write-up here in the reddit post about what he did and why it was necessary.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/5fgeax/siege_engine_solo_completed_by_uslayerage/

All in it took him ~32 hours to finish the encounter and he said there is actually quite a bit of RNG in terms of where the ads drops, how they move around, etc some of which make the encounter impossible.

Cool, he pulled it off. I saw that he was trying it.

new Iron Banner next tuesday with scout rifle, fusion rifle, helm, and class item the mode is ................rift I thought they got alot of shit last time it was rift which I'm pretty sure was the IB right after the TTK DLC came out. I might set this one out I don't like either of those weapons maybe the bounties won't suck but not a fan of rift much less when lvl advantages are enabled with a full 6 man fireteam vs single players.

Yeah, not a chance in hell I'm sitting through that nightmare again. Funny enough Reddit is all over this will full-on Bungie hate. It wasn't long ago that during a Twitch stream that the Bungie guys were saying how much the community hated Rift as Iron Banner, and they pretty much said it was a poor decision and it wasn't going to happen again. I'm full on convinced that Bungie is sick of the community and doing this as a "fuck you" to all the people who are flooding the forums about the shitty connections in PvP.

God knows I am going to do this bullshit to try and up my light level.

Kill me.

God knows I am going to do this bullshit to try and up my light level.

Kill me.
how close is your closest guy to 400? During the last SRL 3oC worked for exotic drops it might be easier getting there with exotic endgrams.

how close is your closest guy to 400? During the last SRL 3oC worked for exotic drops it might be easier getting there with exotic endgrams.

My chest piece is sitting at 390 is what's fucking me. My helmet is 391 and everything else is AT LEAST 394.

do you have your highest lvl stuff just on on guy or do you have some stuff on another one? I just got my titan to around 395 first then used him to cash in all my endgrams so they'd max out at the highest lvl then just infued it into my hunter and warlock.

I've watched vids and read but all I see is talk of stuff I don't understand, no simple "take to here and mod".

Assume I'm dumb as fuck

what you mean by upgrade? If you're talking about its damage lvl you need to get another gun with a higher dmg lvl then infuse it into the one you are trying to upgrade it will cost weapon parts, a mote of light, and 3 vanguard marks. If you're talking about unlocking the different perk node you kill shit with it, gain exp while you have it equipped, or use motes of light to unlock those. Then there are quest weapons like the swords from TTK that involve a bunch of shit to go from the basic swords to the exotic ones.

what you mean by upgrade? If you're talking about its damage lvl you need to get another gun with a higher dmg lvl then infuse it into the one you are trying to upgrade it will cost weapon parts, a mote of light, and 3 vanguard marks. If you're talking about unlocking the different perk node you kill shit with it, gain exp while you have it equipped, or use motes of light to unlock those. Then there are quest weapons like the swords from TTK that involve a bunch of shit to go from the basic swords to the exotic ones.
Ohhh ok...how do I infuse it and what's a mote of light?

I've taken some stuff to the lady on the right of the tower and she does something but km not sure what

Ohhh ok...how do I infuse it and what's a mote of light?

I've taken some stuff to the lady on the right of the tower and she does something but km not sure what
what level are you? You can only infuse legendary and exotic weapons theres a node below the dmg type that lets you do it.

what level are you? You can only infuse legendary and exotic weapons theres a node below the dmg type that lets you do it.

Thanks, probably don't have any yet

Back