Democracy doesn't work because most people are Stupid AF

The fact that you posted that when my entire second sentence explains representatives...

<Huh2>

You explained that you are wrong, some votes are more equal than others, and then said its a democracy because some people's votes count more. It doesnt even make sense.

You may think our system is better than democracy because it keeps the people in cities easily having control of the country, but that doesnt make it a democracy.

The overwhelming majority of the population are low IQ and extremely ignorant.

There are no qualifications of intelligence, education, knowledge or character on voting.

Which is probably why all the political system is an embarrassingly transparent puppet show where you can vote for Globalist Stooge #1 or Globalist Stooge #2, they are all high level, secret society criminal multi millionaires who say that they will continue the awful system but improve it slightly, then continue it while making it worse and people still vote for them every time.

Voter turnout is low because a lot of people don't even bother participating in this farcical system.

They rig the vote numbers too and everyone knows it but the public keep on voting.

Universal Suffrage democracy is a guaranteed fail system. Mentally retarded people can vote. Democracy = epic fail.

Something that I have been saying for a long time, is that there should be a brief mandatory voters education course implemented in high schools.

Something that I have been saying for a long time, is that there should be a brief mandatory voters education course implemented in high schools.

Why brief? Make it long and difficult so most dipshits won’t even try

Back