Elections Democrat in CT commit actual insurrection

If you can't understand yourself you need to look in mirror. Wow you guys are just as crazy as someone that will die on Trump's sword. I just said if you believe in just because of the court of law said something it's truthful forever. The court of law makes mistakes.
But you are ignoring that the reason those cases were overturn is because of the evidence. We have been promised mountains of evidence that would prove wide spread election fraud, yet it has always failed to be produced.

If you can't understand yourself you need to look in mirror. Wow you guys are just as crazy as someone that will die on Trump's sword. I just said if you believe in just because of the court of law said something it's truthful forever. The court of law makes mistakes.

the court of law makes mistakes, yeah no shit. they do.

what does that have to do with a guy who screams about election fraud and a stolen election everywhere outside of a courtroom, but even after 1094 kraken-less days and 66 frivolous lawsuits, has never once even alleged any real world election-related fraud, let alone submitted any evidence to court?

did the courts get it wrong because zesto molesto's awesome team of underpaid lawyers, including drunkards and nutjobs, swingset installers, personal injury lawyers, divorce attorneys, and tobacco lawyers, filed frivolous lawsuits trying to challenge the election laws and produced no evidence of any real crime ever being committed? they were trying to get millions of votes thrown out (in the name of democracy of course!) yet put forward no evidence or any compelling reason why any court in the land should ever even consider such a thing.

we're on day 1094 now and still the only thing they have to go by is "the election was stolen just because donald trump said it was (outside of a courtroom!)" and "you need to throw out everybodies votes and overturn the election because of trump's personal feelings about losing the election".

i'm sure the courts got everything wrong, simply because the election-losing, quadruple-indicted, twice-impeached fraudster got his precious little fee-fee's hurt. that's gotta be it right? or do we still have to wait for the crackhead pillow salesman to finish going over all the mountains of evidence of election fraud that the rest of the world is not allowed to see?

anyways the election was stolen and the election fraud fairy is real and everything. maybe day 1095 will be the day where they finally make the allegations of fraud and bring the evidence to court. surely they are going to be releasing the kraken any day now. but we all know that it won't be today! you be sure to get your donations in. america ain't gonna save itself you know.

Last edited:
But you are ignoring that the reason those cases were overturn is because of the evidence. We have been promised mountains of evidence that would prove wide spread election fraud, yet it has always failed to be produced.
It takes time lol. Those wrongfully sentenced usually spend years in jail before they get released. They get wrongfully sentenced by the court and.... So do you agree the court isn't always right? I will make it basic for you.

So the system works to prevent election interference? It has been shown time again that when actual interference happens from either party that they tend to get caught. Trump failed in how many lawsuits to prove the election was stolen from him?

i'll make a thread about it.

the court of law makes mistakes, yeah no shit. they do.

what does that have to do with a guy who screams about election fraud and a stolen election everywhere outside of a courtroom, but even after 1094 kraken-less days and 66 frivolous lawsuits, has never once even alleged any real world election-related fraud, let alone submitted any evidence to court?

did the courts get it wrong because zesto molesto's awesome team of underpaid lawyers, including drunkards and nutjobs, swingset installers, personal injury lawyers, divorce attorneys, and tobacco lawyers, filed frivolous lawsuits trying to challenge the election laws and produced no evidence of any real crime ever being committed? i'm sure the courts got everything wrong, simply because the election-losing, quadruple-indicted, twice-impeached fraudster got his precious little fee-fee's hurt. that's gotta be it right? or do we still have to wait for the crackhead pillow salesman to finish going over all the mountains of evidence of election fraud that the rest of the world is not allowed to see?

anyways the election was stolen and the election fraud fairy is real and everything. maybe day 1095 will be the day where they finally make the allegations of fraud and bring the evidence to court. surely they are going to be releasing the kraken any day now. but we all know that it won't be today! you be sure to get your donations in. america ain't gonna save itself you know.
You are acting crazy. Go to bed. I never said anything about Trump. I just asked a question. I never said anything about defending Trump.

It takes time lol. Those wrongfully sentenced usually spend years in jail before they get released. They get wrongfully sentenced by the court and.... So do you agree the court isn't always right? I will make it basic for you.
Back to the big cover up, by thousand of people, yet seemingly can't produce the evidence here.

Back to the big cover up, by thousand of people, yet seemingly can't produce the evidence here.
My original point has been answered? Court of law is always right hence people don't get released after the court of law made a mistake right?

You are acting crazy. Go to bed. I never said anything about Trump. I just asked a question. I never said anything about defending Trump.

maybe you should take your own advice.

maybe come back when the orange rapist and his awesome team of attorneys (only the best!) find some of that evidence of election fraud and then bring it to court.

trump lost. fuck your feelings.

maybe come back when the orange rapist and his awesome team of attorneys (only the best!) find some of that evidence of election fraud and then bring it to court.

Lol. You didn't answer my question. Why you getting upset? Is it because you are wrong with the statement you made. You accused me of something and you seem wrong.

My original point has been answered? Court of law is always right hence people don't get released after the court of law made a mistake right?
You have never countered about how none of the evidence has held up. So empty claims and failure to produce evidence, just empty cans rattling.

I want you to wake up and apologize to me for being wrong.

You have never countered about how none of the evidence has held up. So empty claims and failure to produce evidence, just empty cans rattling.
I already did. It takes years to show the court system makes mistakes because they don't want to admit to them.

You are so stuck in your Trump is bad and guilty ways. You can't even respond to what I was saying. I was only talking about believing if the court says you are guilty you must be guilty. Look at you. You are that biased

I already did. It takes years to show the court system makes mistakes because they don't want to admit to them.
Yet nothing is stopping them from releasing the evidence to the public, except actually having it of course.

Lol. You didn't answer my question. Why you getting upset? Is it because you are wrong with the statement you made. You accused me of something and you seem wrong.

there is no need to answer your question because you are going off on a tangent trying to draw a comparison behind two things that have nothing at all to do with each other

you arent making any points here. you just try to come up with the corniest whataboutisms and comparisons that don't even pertain to the 2020 election at all.

yeah, there's people who have been wrongfully convicted. woop-de-doo buddy! ain't nobody trying to argue or deny that. happens all of the time. sometimes juries get things wrong. sometimes the evidence just aint there. sometimes they reach the wrong decisions.

dunno how that pertains to a guy who who makes all kinds of wild claims outside of a courtroom, but still hasnt brought forward any allegations or evidence. and people are supposed to believe all kinds of wild and outrageous claims that were never once proven or even alleged, simply because.....of trump's hurt feelings? now i'm not a statistician, but i'm pretty sure that 100% of people do not get wrongfully convicted if the allegations against them were never even made!

if laws were broken and crime was committed, you make the allegations in court and you bring the evidence to court with you. you don't resolve legal disputes in the parking lot of a landscaping shop, and the kangaroo court of social media does not have the power to overturn a presidential election.

we're coming right up on day 1095 of no kraken. not even a sliver of bamboo deep within the jungles of america. and after all the time and money spent in hopes of finding bigfoot and stopping the steal, the only thing they ended up finding was more legal votes for brandon. it's still real to you though right? don't you worry my friend, i'm sure the election fraud fairy exists and they will be releasing the kraken any day now. just not today!

You are so stuck in your Trump is bad and guilty ways. You can't even respond to what I was saying. I was only talking about believing if the court says you are guilty you must be guilty. Look at you. You are that biased
You brought up over turn convictions in a thread about voter fraud. The point you have argued about the court doesn't really matter when evidence hasn't been presented to prove the claims. To over turn convictions it takes evidence. Wide spread voter fraud claims made by politicians lack actual evidence to support such claims. You're so stuck believing that your argument is bullet proof that you can't continue on in a discussion outside of your original point.

there is no need to answer your question because you are going off on a tangent trying to draw a comparison behind two things that have nothing at all to do with each other

you arent making any points here. you just try to come up with the corniest whataboutisms and comparisons that don't even pertain to the 2020 election at all.

yeah, there's people who have been wrongfully convicted. woop-de-doo buddy! ain't nobody trying to argue or deny that. happens all of the time. sometimes juries get things wrong. sometimes the evidence just aint there. sometimes they reach the wrong decisions.

dunno how that pertains to a guy who who makes all kinds of wild claims outside of a courtroom, but still hasnt brought forward any allegations or evidence. and people are supposed to believe all kinds of wild and outrageous claims that were never once proven or even alleged, simply because.....of trump's hurt feelings? now i'm not a statistician, but i'm pretty sure that 100% of people do not get wrongfully convicted if the allegations against them were never even made!

if laws were broken and crime was committed, you make the allegations in court and you bring the evidence to court with you. you don't resolve legal disputes in the parking lot of a landscaping shop, and the kangaroo court of social media does not have the power to overturn a presidential election.

we're coming right up on day 1095. it's still real to you though right? don't you worry my friend, i'm sure the election fraud fairy exists and they will be releasing the kraken any day now. just not today!
Again this isn't about Trump. It's about taking a court decision as being 100 percent right and it's never wrong. Obviously the court system has been wrong many times..

Democrat candidate and his team conspired to overturn a dully certified election, using racist evidence such as videos of people stuffing drop boxes, and records/missing records indicating mishandling of ballots, mainly absentee ballots that were not verified in any way, which is again racist. Both of which are not actual evidence b, but rather forms of voter intimidation to even mention

They literally conspired to take legal action to overturn this election. The craziest part is the judge actually listened and didn't toss the case out on technicality such as latches, not having standing, that it was already certified, etc.

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news...videos-show-possible-ballot-stuffing/3138308/

and their clear attempt to subvert democracy has people actually questioning out fucking election system and absentee ballots, WTF? Just listen to this clip in the tweet. Leaders of the democrat party there are using racist, Jim Crow Rhetorric saying they need to secure drop boxes, such as put them inside municipal buildings so that people cannot stuff them. Calling out absentee ballots that are unverified.

"People do not have faith in the itegrity of the system"... What the fuck is hate speak, sewing distrust in democracy? Lock these fuckers up

They even say elections official(s) were involved... what the FUCK, don't they know this will draw possible threats and harassment to them, etc. Just listen how they list off how she ballot harvested. Don't they know this might make people say angry things about them???? They even say this POC election official went into areas to bully low income people for ballots, threatening them, etc. Can you believe they spread such hate speech?

<BidenShutIt>

I'm one of those '2020 seems very sketchy' politicos, but all of these small-scale election cheating proves nothing.

There's been election cheating for as long as there's been elections.

Shocking, isn't it? That scumbag politicians and even judges aren't the pillars of morality they're supposed to be? Who knew?

But making big deals out of these local situations as if they're examples of what supposedly happened in 2020, which would be 1,000 times bigger (in just a few states)?

Not buying it.

Back