DeGale vs Jack

Thoughts on Gervonta Davis? I liked him. Seems like hes gonna be a really good fighter
Looked good. Good power, pretty good defense.

I did think the pressure from Pedraza was working at first, Davis had his mouth hanging open after the third, but he adjusted well and punished Pedraza for that tactic.

I think he's a real player at the weight.

i had jack winning every round except 1 and 2
I think I gave Degale 3 rounds but could see as many as 5 for him, if I gave him both of the rounds that I felt were close.

this is what they showed at the end of the fight (shitty quality cus got pic from some dailymotion vid lol)

d1034813762f07ee714ac196ae8c001a.jpg
Ah you're right, the stats I posted were Compubox analysis of their overall career performance and not for the fight. Whoops.

then your fucking stupid or blind, pick one and fuck off
I gave him 3. How much credit were you giving Degale for punching Jacks gloves? Were you scoring the body shots? The work in the clinches?

terrible decision imo, it was a pretty clear jack victory i thought. degale was having all of his punches blocked even in the early rounds. jack landed more cleanly throughout the entire fight. if i remember correctly the compubox numbers they showed at the end of the fight had jack outlanding degale by 60 or so punches, thats quite a lot and in terms of power i'd say they were at the very least equal with jack possibly being ahead even on that.

this fight made me lose 10 bucks lol
Usually a draw is a push in a straight wager. Too bad for you.

lol, watching the main event right now, I didn't notice Mercante go ask Jack's corner for water after he got cracked.

I gave him 3. How much credit were you giving Degale for punching Jacks gloves? Were you scoring the body shots? The work in the clinches?

then you also need to get your eyesight checked

he won the first 2, one with a knockdown, and easily won the 10th and 11th

so thats 4 rounds and 5 points, its not silly to say he didnt pinch a round or two more based on opinions

then you also need to get your eyesight checked

he won the first 2, one with a knockdown, and easily won the 10th and 11th

so thats 4 rounds and 5 points, its not silly to say he didnt pinch a round or two more based on opinions
hmm. I think you need to check your math.You say he won 5 rounds I said he won 3 with two that were pretty close. Seems like you agree with me.

Jack won, close fight but he did, no robbery and if you scored it draw or close for degale I won't argue, cool your jets bruh.

Jack won, close fight but he did, no robbery and if you scored it draw or close for degale I won't argue, cool your jets bruh.

Did you enjoy that sneaky short upper to the soft opening of the skull of Mr Degale? He didn't anticipate the feeling of Mr Jack's penetration from such a quick angle, precise and was able to slip deep inside his equilibrium manifesto. I consumed with excitement, so soft....So appetizing that i began to dance in the great coming of Ogun.

Did you enjoy that sneaky short upper to the soft opening of the skull of Mr Degale? He didn't anticipate the feeling of Mr Jack's penetration from such a quick angle, precise and was able to slip deep inside his equilibrium manifesto. I consumed with excitement, so soft....So appetizing that i began to dance in the great coming of Ogun.
Man, you are p4p 1 poster round here, I want to learn, teach me sensei.

Jack edged it, but a draw wasn't a ridiculous decision. I'd be well happy with a rematch, but it defo sounded like Floyd was against that. Also think Degale was lucky with his gum shield, as he seemed to be letting it go voluntarily.

Man, you are p4p 1 poster round here, I want to learn, teach me sensei.

it will arrive Mr Fish, focus on the harmonious lines between the precipice of chaos and order. Then one day The Nexus will grant you the eyes of omnes where you will then become the master to assuage the masses...

The entire card event is now on Showtime on Demand.

Reason #876 why Sho > HBO. It takes Showtime just 1 day to put it up online. HBO does it on the following Tuesday.

Jack seems to not be able to be in a bad fight. It's impressive how far he's come. Davis looked like the goods.

Jack seems to not be able to be in a bad fight. It's impressive how far he's come. Davis looked like the goods.
Yeah, I like him too but if you look at my posts about him from a couple of years back, I didn't think much of him.

Its pretty rare to see a fighter change things up like that and go from being a stinker to a TV main eventer.

Yeah, I like him too but if you look at my posts about him from a couple of years back, I didn't think much of him.

Its pretty rare to see a fighter change things up like that and go from being a stinker to a TV main eventer.
I have been in the Mayweather Gym about 6 years now. Badou by far has improved the most of the guys in there. I never really thought much of him until a couple years ago. I didn't think he would ever be any sort of contender. But its amazing the transformation he has gone through

Not great numbers at all, but it was expected. Frampton/Santa 2 and Broner cards will do a little better

Back