DeGale vs Jack

Well, add 'em up you vet nearly 2 million views..not too fckin' shabby.

Not great numbers at all, but it was expected. Frampton/Santa 2 and Broner cards will do a little better

I don't think it makes sense to compare showtime numbers to NBC or HBO numbers. Those are fair numbers for showtime, especially for guys that casuals don't really know.

hmm. I think you need to check your math.You say he won 5 rounds I said he won 3 with two that were pretty close. Seems like you agree with me.

no, i said he clearly won 4 rounds, with a 5 point swing

he did not lose 8 rounds in that fight, not by any stretch of the imagination

and this was the quote:

"I gave him 3. How much credit were you giving Degale for punching Jacks gloves? Were you scoring the body shots? The work in the clinches?"

you said you gave him 3, no mention of 'close rounds'

I don't think it makes sense to compare showtime numbers to NBC or HBO numbers. Those are fair numbers for showtime, especially for guys that casuals don't really know.
I think HBO is def comparible.

However in 2913 and 2014, Showtime was getting over a million viewers, quite frequently too. So it should be compared to those years at least because that shows its actual potential

I think HBO is def comparible.

However in 2913 and 2014, Showtime was getting over a million viewers, quite frequently too. So it should be compared to those years at least because that shows its actual potential
This was with Canelo and Broner, though.

This was with Canelo and Broner, though.
Also Deontay, Cotto, Broner, Garcia, Paulie, etc.

For example, Deontay Wilder drew 1.2 million on Showtime in early 2015, and then drew 500k viewers in 2016. Broner pulled in over a million viewers vs Paulie, and then pulled 500k viewers in end of 2015.

Also Deontay, Cotto, Broner, Garcia, Paulie, etc.

For example, Deontay Wilder drew 1.2 million on Showtime in early 2015, and then drew 500k viewers in 2016. Broner pulled in over a million viewers vs Paulie, and then pulled 500k viewers in end of 2015.
Coincidentally, Showtime's best years were from 2012 - beginning of 2015, before they lent their fighters out to PBC.

Deontay Wilder drew 1.2 million.
2 months later, PBC started, Showtime never got more than 500k-600k viewers since if I recall correctly.

Coincidentally, Showtime's best years were from 2012 - beginning of 2015, before they lent their fighters out to PBC.

Deontay Wilder drew 1.2 million.
2 months later, PBC started, Showtime never got more than 500k-600k viewers since if I recall correctly.

He may draw a higher audience with the off time he has had to heal his delicate but sweet hands. People are going to realize how special he is if his return is a sensation to our dendrites.

jack moving up a weight class official as of today per swedish news. wants adonis in the summer

Back