Debunking the Conor McGregor doesn't defend his titles myth

Could you help me debunk the myth that I haven't slept with Victorias Secret models TC?

Last edited:
So you are saying not having any titles and having two are the same thing?

Conors "excuse"? Idk about winning more titles, taking bigger fights, challenging himself, progressing his career. Or would rather he never left the 145 division in cage warriors?

Nothing wrong with going after the bigger fights, much better fights at 155 anyway, just leave the 145 title behind since he clearly left the division after icing Aldo, that's the problem keeping a belt as a marketing tool, if he wasn't going to defend it then give it up, if he wasn't going to give it up then he is open to criticism for not defending.

You didn't debunk shit, you simply made excuses for your idol like a typical Connie Mac nut guzzler. :oops:

The whole title defense thing is just another bullshit excuse for the haters to try and talk shit about him. They dont really care if he defends them or not. Hes already made history by ending aldos streak and going up in weight and demolishing the champ there. That will still be in UFC history even if he retires and never fights again.

Even if he defends the title against khabib and knocks him out they will just find something else to bitch about, this is the way of bitter haters.

817eb1c056435870c5f67691e8fb4487.gif

Context is something that doesn't exist in their world. Haven't you realized after they've been celebrating the first Diaz fight as if Conor got destroyed and outclassed?

He did get destroyed. Anytime the third man in the cage has to intervene cuz one fighter is about to kill the other, its a destruction

Context is something that doesn't exist in their world. Haven't you realized after they've been celebrating the first Diaz fight as if Conor got destroyed and outclassed?

He did, Conor tapped to make the payne stop...

How many fights has he had since beating Aldo? How many were for his title?

Conor has already beaten Aldo and Holloway; that division is stuck in the mud. Just look at the Aldo's gifted belt and the Holloway fiasco.

Conor wanted to fight at LW. RDA did not show up and caused all that mess with Nate. Conor could have refused to fight but he fought Mendes, Diaz and Eddie as replacements and have been very active. After the Khabib/Tony mess gets sorted out (they have not fought anyone as good as Eddie), Conor will fight the winner.

Wins the Cage Warriors FW title.
- Decides to make history and become a two division champion. Something no Irishman has done. Especially at a regional level, being a double champion will get you way more attention and hype than being a singular champ. Are we blaming him here?

Wins Cage Warriors LW belt.
- Gets signed by the UFC right afterwards. Are we fucking blaming him here too? Lmao. Can we stop bringing up "he didn't defend his Cage Warriors belts!!" I guess he should've told the UFC "sorry, guys, I have to defend my Cage Warriors belts. I must decline your offer"

{<jordan}

Wins UFC FW title
- Again, attempts to make history by being the first fighter to hold two belts at the same time. Are we blaming him here? How dare he want to put on an epic event and fight for the fans! How dare he!
- Loses to Nate Diaz after RDA pulls out. Okay. Detractors will argue that he should've immediately defended his belt, yet are the same people who mock him for losing. Lmao. I honestly believe they are salty that Conor avenged his loss because now they look stupid when constantly trying to post gifs of Nate submitting him.

Wins UFC LW belt
- Again. Makes history instead of a title defense vs someone he already defeated in 13 seconds who wasted a year of his life by going on a media run and then pulling out of the biggest fight of his life 2 weeks before. Let's see. Fight a guy who most likely won't even show up who you already smoked with ease or move up in weight and make history?
- Wife is pregnant, yet available for a fight in march. The UFC did not reach out to him.

Mayweather fight on the table.
- Potential $100M payday. If you're honestly arguing his decision to choose this over any fight in the UFC you need experiments done to figure out what is wrong with you.
TS is one hundred percent right, he never defended a belt because he always chooses for the next biggest, most difficult challenge

Beating Aldo and then moving to 155 was a tougher move than sticking around and giving him a rematch

Why bother defending your belt when you can go for another title shot at another weight class?

Sorry, I can't remember, was he going to actually defend his belt in either of those additional 2 title fights?
No! You make a good point! Although he would' be had 6 months to a year to defend the LW strap. Cant say i Know he would' ve but his prize inflating plan might' ve been healthier (for. The legetimacy of ufc rankings) if he had not suffered from those setbacks.

- Decides to make history and become a two division champion. Something no Irishman has done. Especially at a regional level, being a double champion will get you way more attention and hype than being a singular champ. Are we blaming him here?

- Gets signed by the UFC right afterwards. Are we fucking blaming him here too? Lmao. Can we stop bringing up "he didn't defend his Cage Warriors belts!!" I guess he should've told the UFC "sorry, guys, I have to defend my Cage Warriors belts. I must decline your offer"

{<jordan}

Wins UFC FW title
- Again, attempts to make history by being the first fighter to hold two belts at the same time. Are we blaming him here? How dare he want to put on an epic event and fight for the fans! How dare he!
- Loses to Nate Diaz after RDA pulls out. Okay. Detractors will argue that he should've immediately defended his belt, yet are the same people who mock him for losing. Lmao. I honestly believe they are salty that Conor avenged his loss because now they look stupid when constantly trying to post gifs of Nate submitting him.

Wins UFC LW belt
- Again. Makes history instead of a title defense vs someone he already defeated in 13 seconds who wasted a year of his life by going on a media run and then pulling out of the biggest fight of his life 2 weeks before. Let's see. Fight a guy who most likely won't even show up who you already smoked with ease or move up in weight and make history?
- Wife is pregnant, yet available for a fight in march. The UFC did not reach out to him.

- Potential $100M payday. If you're honestly arguing his decision to choose this over any fight in the UFC you need experiments done to figure out what is wrong with you.

94a.jpg

Of course, why would anyone ever expect a champion to actually defend a belt and enter a fight where he is the one with something to lose?

The fights that he took after winning the FW belt were all high reward with low risk.

Yes, clearly McGregor did the brave thing by only taking fights that came with a built in excuse if he lost after winning the title. He is still trying to do it by the way.

Well, he's never defended a title, so it's not a myth, it's a fact.

You might feel his reasons for doing so are justified, but that's a different subject. The FACT is that Conor has never defended a title, and you haven't debunked that (it can't be debunked, as it is the truth).

{<jordan}

Wins UFC FW title

Wins UFC LW belt

That's an awful lot of text to admit that, no, Conor has never defended a belt.

But ya know what? Apology accepted.

S'all good.

Back