Debunking the Conor McGregor doesn't defend his titles myth

For someone that was about to retire broke and young to be given the opportunity and run with it, you have to respect what he's done for himself. Shame on anyone that disagrees with he's life decisions...Put in he's shoes I'm sure they would surely do what's in the best interest for themselves not a brand or other people. Hell, I know I would.

This approach is very coherant and fitting as far as i can tell. But it Feels to me that your discourse neglects the amplitude of conor's decisions' influence in this turn of events. He truly doesn't give a fouck
I don't believe he does, he's motivated by self interest after all.

Wins the Cage Warriors FW title.
- Decides to make history and become a two division champion. Something no Irishman has done. Especially at a regional level, being a double champion will get you way more attention and hype than being a singular champ. Are we blaming him here?

Wins Cage Warriors LW belt.
- Gets signed by the UFC right afterwards. Are we fucking blaming him here too? Lmao. Can we stop bringing up "he didn't defend his Cage Warriors belts!!" I guess he should've told the UFC "sorry, guys, I have to defend my Cage Warriors belts. I must decline your offer"

{<jordan}

Wins UFC FW title
- Again, attempts to make history by being the first fighter to hold two belts at the same time. Are we blaming him here? How dare he want to put on an epic event and fight for the fans! How dare he!
- Loses to Nate Diaz after RDA pulls out. Okay. Detractors will argue that he should've immediately defended his belt, yet are the same people who mock him for losing. Lmao. I honestly believe they are salty that Conor avenged his loss because now they look stupid when constantly trying to post gifs of Nate submitting him.

Wins UFC LW belt
- Again. Makes history instead of a title defense vs someone he already defeated in 13 seconds who wasted a year of his life by going on a media run and then pulling out of the biggest fight of his life 2 weeks before. Let's see. Fight a guy who most likely won't even show up who you already smoked with ease or move up in weight and make history?
- Wife is pregnant, yet available for a fight in march. The UFC did not reach out to him.

Mayweather fight on the table.
- Potential $100M payday. If you're honestly arguing his decision to choose this over any fight in the UFC you need experiments done to figure out what is wrong with you.

I cant believe people actually agreed with you....conor has NEVER FUCKING DEFENDED HIS TITLE.
You just posted a bunch of bitch ass Kelly Anne Conway excuses for conor and that motherfucker doesnt give a fuck about you.

You do sound as if you are writing an essay! Or earning

this is a Nice pièce of info. Il' look it up but do You have a source handy just in case plz
Edit: nvm, found it, he is one of the unluckiest great opportunists this sport has known, gsp and silva and Cruz being up there as well

Hah, is that a good or bad thing? Certainly not earning. It's better to set an argument forward in a clear form and explain the reasoning behind it, than to smolyfy things, invite confusion, or resort to insults. Usearubberguard put up some decent points, though I obviously disagree. It's only right to try to reciprocate.

For someone that was about to retire broke and young to be given the opportunity and run with it, you have to respect what he's done for himself. Shame on anyone that disagrees with he's life decisions...Put in he's shoes I'm sure they would surely do what's in the best interest for themselves not a brand or other people. Hell, I know I would.
No problem with what he decides to do with his own career,no problem at all.
But he have to deal with the consequences/critics of what he is doing since he is a public figure and he is dealing with others peoples careers as well.
And Im absolutely sure he doesn't care,his fans are the ones getting desperate to make a point where theres is no point to be made.
He doesn't defend,because he DOESNT WANT to.
And for some people this makes him less of a fighter and certainly less of a champion.

Yup. TS nailed it. And haters know this stuff but they need to whine about something. That's the way their brains work.

Only in MMA, can a fighter be taken as a joke for being a Bellator champ, but praised like the next coming of Christ for being a Cage Warriors champ.

You wasted all that time trying to disprove facts.

<31>

latest

y'all still blowing up my notifications over this shit god damn Conor got y'all mad as shit lmao for the last time yall know what I meant but feel free to ignore OP and continue on your blind hatred for a man who is the best at what he does

<DrakeLaugh>

y'all still blowing up my notifications over this shit god damn Conor got y'all mad as shit lmao for the last time yall know what I meant but feel free to ignore OP and continue on your blind hatred for a man who is the best at what he does

<DrakeLaugh>
He's certainly the best at ducking title defenses, like you're the best at "debunking"

I did say a month, but even in 3 days.. if they all came at him and came swinging, he's not in the wrong at all.
Still IF the same individual is getting into different altercations with different people in the same month and the only way he can resolve it is by punching someone else in the face,there's something wrong with the dude.

<DrakeLaugh>
The best runner in the UFC.

You could argue he defended his interm belt

otherwise it's just a mute point here, dude isn't interested in defending titles. He sees belts as a means to getting big money fights. It's smart but frustrating

He's running straight to the bank as a two division champion

<DrakeLaugh>
Holds one belt
<31>

Can't fight without asking the boss permission first.

I guess that private jet is not coming...
<JonesLaugh>
Well at least he can wait by the phone since he is always in home,pregnant and all that jazz.

"Somebody,call me please!!"
IMG_0476.JPG

Still IF the same individual is getting into different altercations with different people in the same month and the only way he can resolve it is by punching someone else in the face,there's something wrong with the dude.

There's not, though. How else do you resolve people attacking you ? You fight back.

A good looking, confident pro MMA fighter likes to go out a couple times a month but every time he goes out there are miserable jealous fucks who try to prove they're more of a man than he is. They get aggressive, he doesn't back down. He never starts anything... now after a while, he may choose to stop going out, but that doesn't erase the FACTS that he punched 3-4 dudes in a short period of time..

Now haters blast him as a thug and abusing his skills, but they weren't there. They weren't in his situation.. they're just stating "facts."

Haha TS should delete his account. You just got fucking destroyed theres no coming back.

Back