DC seemed somewhat surprised he won, whereas Conor acted as if it was expected

In neither of those fights did Bones move up to a weight class 60 lbs bigger than his previous weight class. He also didn't ko the best UFC HW champ in history in the 1st round of those fights.
Stipe is a slower less athletic version of Jones with no striking variation

you are the dumbass that compares connor's achievements to DC lmao. the dumbass that also claims eddie is a better fighter than stipe. fuck off.
I claimed none of that. Explain why you have dubs if you're not a complete dumbass retard

Lol ok, he was gassed in the 3rd after doing nothing but laying on Silva

Ok? Jones beat DC easily both fights didn't act surprised

Jones had been busted PEDs, all his wins over DC are now in question. We all know you love Conrad, but just stop.

I don't think he was surprised, I think he was just very excited and pumped up on the moment.

Stipe is a slower less athletic version of Jones with no striking variation
You do know that the HW champ is always considered a slower less athletic version of the lw champ.

Bottom line is Bones had his chance to move up and fight the HW champ (probably would have won) he's even talked about it. While he talked about D.C. Had the balls to actually do it.

The Nate fight was a master class on countering panic wrestling, utilizing GnP with effortless top control, transitioning into seamless MMA BJJ to get a choke.

"But...but Nate!!!!". Conor is 0-1 in MMA according to you bums.

Yawn. Lucky Conor even took the fight unlike these other dudes.

DC olympic medalist 21-1 with 1 loss to a known steroid abuser
Conor 21-3 choked out multiple times never defended a belt. Used to collect welfare.

Not even a comparison if you ask me.

Also beating the UFC HW GOAT with 3 title defenses means way more than beating that lucky gatekeeper who could not even beat fucking Cowboy Cerrone, also had 0 title defenses

Conor and aldo cut similar amounts and Eddie weighed in the 180s 2 weeks out, this is pure fake news

Conor has a bigger frame than both Aldo and Eddie. Conor is a 155lber who killed himself for a size advantage.

Conor has a bigger frame than both Aldo and Eddie. Conor is a 155lber who killed himself for a size advantage.

Eddie weighs 190lbs. Conor can barely make 170.

Back