DC seemed somewhat surprised he won, whereas Conor acted as if it was expected

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Watching the post fight clips, DC and his team seem overly excited, almost in disbelief. Compared to Conor who acted like it was just another fight when he beat Aldo and Alvarez. I think this mentality is what separates Conor and even Jon Jones from guys like stipe and DC and others who don't quite have that 100% confidence/belief, every single fight.

I dont think DC will ever beat Jones if he comes back

What are you trying to say?

DC was basking in his own glory and accomplishments, as if its his last major feat at his age, and not being a cocky prick. Big difference.

Watching the post fight clips, DC and his team seem overly excited, almost in disbelief. Compared to Conor who acted like it was just another fight when he beat Aldo and Alvarez. I think this mentality is what separates Conor and even Jon Jones from guys like stipe and DC and others who don't quite have that 100% confidence/belief, every single fight.

I dont think DC will ever beat Jones if he comes back

Eddie was an easy fight for Conor. I said it before it happened, people laughed at it, but they all gone now.

Stipe wasn't.

i think they were surprised it was so easy.

the way Cormier fought that first round, it looked like he expected the fight to go some rounds and he expected it to be a war. he was clearly trying to conserve energy for the late game with how passive he fought. which is quite uncharacteristic of Cormier who has prided himself on "embracing the grind".

that's why i want to see a rematch, if Stipe can clean up his clinch defense, the fight looked like it was about to play out in an epic fashion.

Beating Stipe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beating Alvarez.

Maybe that's why.

So are fighters supposed to act completely calm after they win the biggest fight of their lives? Also Stipe is a far tougher fight for DC than Eddie was for Connor. DC is 10x the man and champion Connor ever will be.

DC olympic medalist 21-1 with 1 loss to a known steroid abuser
Conor 21-3 choked out multiple times never defended a belt. Used to collect welfare.

Not even a comparison if you ask me.

DC is just an emotional guy.

Conor is awfully cocky for a guy that got choked by Nate.

Eddie was an easy fight for Conor. I said it before it happened, people laughed at it, but they all gone now.

Stipe wasn't.
People also laughed at you saying Brawk has a better wrestling pedigree than DC. That's why no one believes you, you don't have the best judgment.

Quit talking about someone who never defended any belt he has ever held

Stipe wasn't.

I said Stipe was an easy fight for DC. I was right and no one believed me.

Anyone can say that. Both Conor and DC won with relative ease.

It was clear 3 minutes in that Conor was destroying Eddie and he just put on a clinic for a while after that whereas DC's masterful overhand and quick follow up had a more sudden feel to it.

Back