DC seemed somewhat surprised he won, whereas Conor acted as if it was expected

I agree with most except that JJ will beat D.C. DC has no business being at LHW, and went from SUPER dominant, never losing a round, to losing 50 pounds, sapping his power, cardio, speed and started having life and death battles and lost many rounds. At an old age, losing that much weight is difficult and takes more out of you.

And as compromised as D.C. was, Jones still had to roid to the gills, and was having razor close fights with D.C. Let's face it too, that head kick was a freak thing and would not happen again if they probably fought 100 times - Jones does not knock anyone out and D.C. does not get knocked out. I think the roids started to play a factor when Cormier was naturally fading, and Jones should have too, but the PED's gave him a boost - much like how Malki's other poster boy, Yoel, started putting it on when he faded prior.

If you celebrate you're a cuck beta :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that has no confidence because you're too beta to assume you'll always win at everything ever. Glad we learned something here.

Beating Stipe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beating Alvarez.

Maybe that's why.
hw is so trash a pro wrestler won the title after 4 fights

lw need to win 10-15 fights in a row at lw just to be ranked in the top 10

you guys really do not understand how quality of competition works, there isnt enough humans big enough to fight at hw or lhw, and all the big guys play hocked, basket and football,

alvarez>stipe

Rumer has it Conor was super emotional when he received his first welfare check. He bought a round of drinks for all his gangbanging buddies.

Op expects Daniel to scream "I'm some what surprised mother fuckers"

Stipe was dominating his opponents before DC came among. Alvarez was losing or winning lacklustre split decisions before Conor came along.

Cormier only loss is to one of the best fighters of all time.
McGregor has losses to Cabo-Diaz, Joe Duffy, and some flyweight(?) that I don't even know the name of.

I think that is what seperates them.

Implying Conor is greater than DC

<Deported1><DC-Champ>
Connors 2nd title win was a complete domination and perfect performance. DC walked forward taking blows like a mummy until he pulled a rabbit out of his hat. It's hard to compare those two fights.

Watching the post fight clips, DC and his team seem overly excited, almost in disbelief. Compared to Conor who acted like it was just another fight when he beat Aldo and Alvarez. I think this mentality is what separates Conor and even Jon Jones from guys like stipe and DC and others who don't quite have that 100% confidence/belief, every single fight.

I dont think DC will ever beat Jones if he comes back
DC has only ever lost to the most talented fighter ever (who was juicing). Conor quit VS a gate keeper and two other low ranked fighters. DC clearly has had the much better career and is the better fighter

Connors 2nd title win was a complete domination and perfect performance. DC walked forward taking blows like a mummy until he pulled a rabbit out of his hat. It's hard to compare those two fights.

DC has 3 title defences Conor has 0. DC has only lost to a steroid user and one of the greatest fighters of all time, Conor lost to a gatekeeper. DC beat the longest reigning HW champ of all time, Conor beat a guy who just won the title in an upset

I'm a fan of Conor but you guys go too far man. DC is above him

Most people were more surprised by the win. DC was a big underdog.
DC was only an underdog because fans didn't want to see someone Jones knocked out beat the HW Champ. DC should have been the favourite

Watching the post fight clips, DC and his team seem overly excited, almost in disbelief. Compared to Conor who acted like it was just another fight when he beat Aldo and Alvarez. I think this mentality is what separates Conor and even Jon Jones from guys like stipe and DC and others who don't quite have that 100% confidence/belief, every single fight.

I dont think DC will ever beat Jones if he comes back

Conor bust out crying when he won hos fake interim belt against mendes

It has nothing to do with "the mental game." Jon Jones is a better fighter and poor match up for DC.

You do what you want with the fact that DC celebrated and Conor didn't, but it's all wild speculation on your part.

You can be a better fighter but lose if you aren't confident enough. DC fights different against Jones, he looks timid, takes no risk, etc. He is clearly affected mentally when facing Jon

Wrong, watch the Aldo aftermath, Conor was shocked himself and apologized to Aldo, knew he got lucky in winning that fast against someone 10yrs undefeated. He said he wished it went longer for the fans too, nothing about that was expected to Conor.

Yea looks so shocked

Back