DC seemed somewhat surprised he won, whereas Conor acted as if it was expected

Except he does at 205 lol he had to cheat to make weight and looks drawn as fuck. Conor never had to cheat or even need a second attempt to ever make 145. Using the eye test when he never missed , never needed a second attempt and never performed poorly at 145 is laughable. DC was gassed in the 3rd against Anderson, and has cheated to make weight
Come on man, that is not nearly the same thing. What body fat percentage do you think those two guys were at for their weigh ins? DC was cutting to 205 simply because Cain was at HW, and he would have had no need to cut at all if he was at the same body fat percentage Conor was. As my original post pointed out, DC is only one inch taller than McGregor but is fighting 4 to 5 weight classes above him.

I think DC was surprised that it ended in the first when he expected it to go longer.

When Brock Lesnar won the NCAA championship at heavyweight, DC placed 9th or worse in 187 or 197 pounds.

Lesnar IS a better wrestler than DC, not in pound for pound sense. DC was an olympian, not olympic medalist. Lesnar didn't try out for Olympics.
Silver medal winner means he was a medalist and not just any other olympian

I don’t think you’ve ever accomplished anything, let alone something great.

DC has supreme confidence in himself otherwise he would not try to keep tackling these huge obstacles.
He’s even wanting a third Jones fight.
Think about that.

It was awesome to see DC so happy after a win. It gets old the same I'm to cool to be happy.

Come on man, that is not nearly the same thing. What body fat percentage do you think those two guys were at for their weigh ins? DC was cutting to 205 simply because Cain was at HW, and he would have had no need to cut at all if he was at the same body fat percentage Conor was. As my original post pointed out, DC is only one inch taller than McGregor but is fighting 4 to 5 weight classes above him.
How is it not the same? He had fucking kidney failure trying to make 211 for the Olympics. Then he goes to mma and cuts even more to 205. Height means nothing LMFAO. He has a massive frame. Hes built like Pat Barry who didn't kill himself to make 205.

Back