DC Refuses to Give Jones a Platform to Speak in GOAT Debate: "He's a Nobody"

tenor.gif

Oh we having a which is worse contest? Lol your hero is a cheat just like Jones
For one, we don't even know what effect the towel touch had. Two, even if he did cheat, no one with a shred of integrity would liken it to using steroids. You're reaching so hard that you might dislocate something.

I'm fine with peds as long as it's within the rules like in Pride or UFC TRT era. But when it's against the rules. You are cheating. Plain and simple. The "everybody is doing it" line doesn't work just like Nazis at the Nuremberg trials can't say they were just "following orders"

Just like the other dummy said it was ok for DC to cheat at the scales because its "only 2 ounces". By that logic Yoel should have been allowed to fight for the title.

https://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/...latform-to-speak-in-goat-debate-hes-a-nobody/
Cliffs:
-Says he is 39 years old and still getting his hand raised, deserves to be in GOAT talk.
-Says Jones is a nobody who has been suspended again and his issues are tied to performance inhancers. Says you wouldn't praise a poker player who got caught with cards up his sleeve.
-Says his steroid abuse doesn't give him a platform to speak. It's like glorifying Lance Armstrong.
-Says that Jones' career has been on a downswing since USADA came in and he was probably using in their first fight since his test results were all messed up in December of 2013.
- Has let go of all the baggage with Jones and is now completely focused on Miocic. Believes a win over Stipe will cement his legacy.

cormier-money.jpg

why should he jon jones is a ped created fraud

When all of this bullshit broke again over another failed test, as a fan of his I was devastated. Also incredibly disappointed with him. And I said exactly what you just said. Jones beat himself. Nobody else could. Sad.

Belts dont mean shyt. Everyone knows Jon Jones beats DC 100 out of 100 times. Jon Jones is without question one of the most athletically gifted fighters ive ever seen. He is just an entirely different wavelength.

For one, we don't even know what effect the towel touch had. Two, even if he did cheat, no one with a shred of integrity would liken it to using steroids. You're reaching so hard that you might dislocate something.

LOL your ignorance is becoming very apparent by this last post.

please Stipe, please KO this guy and shut him up!

This is in no way a shot at DC, but however he has to justify to himself the losses he has to Jones is ok if it keeps his head on straight and allows him not to fall into that crazy Mir post Lesnar beating state of mind. It's all part of being a competitor and keeping your head together after big meaningful losses. Its all good as long as it doesn't stop you from progressing as fighter like say a Ken Shamrock.

Belts dont mean shyt. Everyone knows Jon Jones beats DC 100 out of 100 times. Jon Jones is without question one of the most athletically gifted fighters ive ever seen. He is just an entirely different wavelength.

You dont know that. He could have been using his entire career

Yes he did. The problem is Jones still hangs over that entire division and the UFC in general like a giant storm cloud.. And a big reason for that is the fact that the man that wears the belt he has defeated handily on two separate occasions. People understand DC technically has the title, but he is not the best in the world. That’s why the division needs a brand new face and champion to represent it. Someone that could go on a dominant run. DC carries this baggage with him..
Good post

I agree
I dont see DC as the best, even if he beats stipe
But he is one of the best and a real champion in and outside the cage(imo)
Jones is very talented, but wil never be the goat, I cant look past all his fckups, the eyespokes the drugs the way he acts, I really think he just doesnt get it.
In a way he is like Lance, you cant mention him without al the shit he carries with him.

Every casual I know honestly doesn't give a shit about DC or just know him as the guy Jones beat up. Nobody remembers or even give a fuck Jones did steroids outside of sherdog, but ppl definitely remember and will never forget Cormier got ktfo.

Back