DC Refuses to Give Jones a Platform to Speak in GOAT Debate: "He's a Nobody"

My dude DC is 100% on point about Juice

LOL at typical losers who showed up to praise and justify what Jon Jones did.

DC's cheating ass has no room to talk

Screen_Shot_2017_10_30_at_12.42.41_PM.0.png

I can't believe some people still defend Jones

Dude fucked up a whole division, if I was clean and competed in his division all those years I'd be fucking pissed. I'm surprised DC and Gus aren't even more pissed at him
Because they know that he would've beat em with or without supplements.

So you may be asking....why did Jones use his supplements?

Well, it was because he had to juggle having 4 daughters and being the best MMA fighter ever at the same time. That stuff can be tiring, so he wanted to give the most energetic version of himself for his wonderful children. Had nothing to do with athletic performance, if anything the extra muscle slowed him down and made him a shit version of himself, a shit version that still beat DC and Gus. The 23 yr old Jones that rekd Shogun would've slept DC and Gus within 2 rounds.

bork1}

yeah jones is a dirty cheat, he fucked himself over, no one else to blame.

just like anderson. both jones and anderson erased themselves from goat talk by being stupid fucking cheats.

Lol dc is right. Jones is 1-2 with USADA, he has a win over them thanks to hiding under the cage for 8 hours to evade a drug test.

DC cheated at the scales. Pipe down with the moral and ethical outrage

The UFC desperately and I mean desperately needs a new champion at light heavyweight. The baggage that he will forever Carry when it comes to Jones is never going away. 10 years from now when he sits down to discuss his career if they ask him 12 questions 7 of them might be about Jones. The division needs a new face and a new champion.

yeah jones is a dirty cheat, he fucked himself over, no one else to blame.

just like anderson. both jones and anderson erased themselves from goat talk by being stupid fucking cheats.

Nobody cares about your opinion. Who are you?

Didnt Jones said the ufc never had to be worried about him getting in to trouble like rampage did (after that truck thing )

10 f#ck ups later....

He is the biggest fckup in the game

I like DC but do you guys think if Jones was off the juice that he would lose to DC?

DC cheated at the scales. Pipe down with the moral and ethical outrage
Pathetic logic. Comparing a POSSIBLE couple ounces of weight with using PEDs to beat someone's skull in... Go sit in the corner.

Well Jones is a dirty cheater. If I was clean and lost to a roider and be pissed out of my mind. Not saying DC is clean though, I don't think many are clean but if he is clean I understand him.

Back