DC Refuses to Give Jones a Platform to Speak in GOAT Debate: "He's a Nobody"

You have to be a blind jones nuthugger(which is pathetic considering what hes like) to not realize Cormier on steroids fighting a clean jones would murder him

So, youve gone even further away from the discussion. The "veiled" attempt to insult me about my wife/girlfriend is pretty low rent. But, youre a JJ supporter, so I cant say im surprised that youd stoop to that level.

Not at all. I wasnt trying to insult you, I was trying to use an analogy to convey my point. If you can't make that distinction between the two that's on you.

Lol most of the regular Sherdoggers here know I have utter disdain for Jon Jones. I call it the way I see it.

And false outrage aside, you didnt answer my question

Dc is the GOAT behind mighty mouse but if he beats stipe he is making a strong argument to be #2, no doubt

Because they know that he would've beat em with or without supplements.

So you may be asking....why did Jones use his supplements?

Well, it was because he had to juggle having 4 daughters and being the best MMA fighter ever at the same time. That stuff can be tiring, so he wanted to give the most energetic version of himself for his wonderful children. Had nothing to do with athletic performance, if anything the extra muscle slowed him down and made him a shit version of himself, a shit version that still beat DC and Gus. The 23 yr old Jones that rekd Shogun would've slept DC and Gus within 2 rounds.

bork1}
unnamed.gif

Cormier had double the testosterone that Jones had and he's 10 years.

His levels also didn't deviate 80% like Jon's did.
I didn't say that any of that wasn't true, I said his levels weren't normal, which they weren't (even though you claimed otherwise). If you don't think most of these guys aren't on or haven't been on something I don't know what to tell you. Let's not pretend that DC is above suspicion.

it is essentially the same thing,
absolutely.

Steroids allow you to train much harder and longer on your technique/cardio/strength, with less recovery time. all resulting in you showing up the cage with enhanced abilities.

How is there nothing to suggest that DC could ever beat a clean Jones? How do you come to that solid conclusion? based off of Jon's in-cage performances? The ones that he was likely on juice for the entire time?

DC was beginning to take control of their 2nd fight before he began to fade in the third round, while Jon remained fresh & was able to run away with the fight at that point.

Steroids give you the ability to work on your strength/conditioning much harder and longer, with less recovery time. Resulting in Jon remaining fresh as his opponent begins to fade. Had DC been roided in such a way & Jon had not, it would likely have been Jon fading & DC taking over in the 3rd.

Not to mention the effects that roids have on strenght. Difference makers in clinch positions. Also affect striking power considerably. DC might have shrugged that headkick off if it was a natty Jon.

I absolutely would praise a poker player who got caught with cards up his sleeve.

Shows he is very resourceful, plus if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'

Wow I don't know why but I feel like it's been some time since I've seen that banned label on a recent poster.... it feels like nobody gets banned nowadays.

You have to be a blind jones nuthugger(which is pathetic considering what hes like) to not realize Cormier on steroids fighting a clean jones would murder him

lol he'd pick Jone up over his head and throw him out of the cage

Back