DC Refuses to Give Jones a Platform to Speak in GOAT Debate: "He's a Nobody"

I can't believe they're even considering building for DC vs JJ 3. Cba at all.

PEDs or no PEDs, Jones took his lunch twice. DC, great as he is, will never be in the GOAT discussion because of that.

DC is wrong saying Jones is a nobody. I think Jones is a spectacular fighter and champion. However, he is a spectacular fuck up
I get why everyone hates Jones. Cocky as fuck and still no legitimate losses. Nothing worse than the jock who always wins.
He might be losing his career but he still demolished DC twice and even caught him with a head kick... Something DC said would never happen

Jones is not a spectacular fuck up. He is a straight up cheater who juiced his whole career. He is career means nothing now. Just as he has no legitiimate losses, he has no legit wins either.

Deep down inside DC knows JBJ beat him regardless of PEDs.

Jones is not a spectacular fuck up. He is a straight up cheater who juiced his whole career. He is career means nothing now. Just as he has no legitiimate losses, he has no legit wins either.
A genuine talented young man who has only defeated himself. Stop denying his greatness....it's getting sad now.

Loaded hand wraps or no loaded hand wraps, Margarito took Cotto's lunch!

Totally the same thing.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that DC would ever, EVER beat Jones regardless of what Jones took. Theres no evidence that DC himself has been clean throughout his career either, not getting caught does not = being clean.

if you removed the legacy of everybody that has taken PEDs in MMA (not just the ones that got caught) you'd be left with MAYBE Bisping and the Diaz bros.

jones beats Dc anyday ... roids or not. That being said, if dc beats stipe his career would be wayyy more accomplished than Jones.

Lance, like Jon, is still considered the man by anyone in the know. They’ve both used in a field where everyone uses. Does anyone actually think you make it to the olympics without the help of peds?
Just to make it clear I’m not defending ped users. It’s itllegal and they should have their own league akin to what pride was.

Incorrect facts and assessment.

The GOAT demonstrates how to properly block dangerous kicks.

117869673_display_image.jpg

susumu26.jpg
Come on bud! You missed the best one!

Well, it was because he had to juggle having 4 daughters and being the best MMA fighter ever at the same time. That stuff can be tiring, so he wanted to give the most energetic version of himself for his wonderful children. Had nothing to do with athletic performance, if anything the extra muscle slowed him down and made him a shit version of himself,

This may be the most delusional thing Ive ever read on this site. You just grabbed this out of thin air. Wow!

Youre not honestly trying to equate the two, are you?

Cheating is cheating. Lets say your girlfriend or wife blows another dude, but didnt fuck him. It's still cheating is it not?

Hahah what a pathetic position to take. To put the guy that cheated for 0,2 lbs on the same level as the guy that got busted for roids multiple times.

I'm not even gonna entertain your retarded arguments anymore.

LOL of course you're not. The concept is over your head.

Totally the same thing.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that DC would ever, EVER beat Jones regardless of what Jones took. Theres no evidence that DC himself has been clean throughout his career either, not getting caught does not = being clean.

if you removed the legacy of everybody that has taken PEDs in MMA (not just the ones that got caught) you'd be left with MAYBE Bisping and the Diaz bros.

Absolutely terrific logic.

Nothing to suggest DC would ever beat Jones, despite losing 3-2 the first time, and the fight being fairly equal prior to the headkick in the second fight.

Sure, lets start considering fighters who have never popped drug cheats, just like those who have popped 3 times. Again, terrific logic.

Cheating is cheating. Lets say your girlfriend or wife blows another dude, but didnt fuck him. It's still cheating is it not?
So, youve gone even further away from the discussion. The "veiled" attempt to insult me about my wife/girlfriend is pretty low rent. But, youre a JJ supporter, so I cant say im surprised that youd stoop to that level.

Totally the same thing.

it is essentially the same thing,
absolutely.

Steroids allow you to train much harder and longer on your technique/cardio/strength, with less recovery time. all resulting in you showing up the cage with enhanced abilities.

How is there nothing to suggest that DC could ever beat a clean Jones? How do you come to that solid conclusion? based off of Jon's in-cage performances? The ones that he was likely on juice for the entire time?

DC was beginning to take control of their 2nd fight before he began to fade in the third round, while Jon remained fresh & was able to run away with the fight at that point.

Steroids give you the ability to work on your strength/conditioning much harder and longer, with less recovery time. Resulting in Jon remaining fresh as his opponent begins to fade. Had DC been roided in such a way & Jon had not, it would likely have been Jon fading & DC taking over in the 3rd.

Back