DC Refuses to Give Jones a Platform to Speak in GOAT Debate: "He's a Nobody"

This reply cracks me up.

Americans are funny. All you seem to care about is winning, even if it is done unfairly. Like having a push bike race, and one guy uses a motor bike, and you somehow walk away saying "Well, he is simply the best at racing push bikes. He always wins."... lol

No one cares that Jones has no legitimate losses. You could argue he was very few legitimate wins though. Strikes me hilarious you use the word "legitimate" too. Since his last "win" wasn't legitimate either, but he does have a legitimate loss on his record.

The one thing you are correct about is the cocky thing. You don't get to be cocky not playing by the rules.
Glad to bring the lols.

I absolutely would praise a poker player who got caught with cards up his sleeve.

Shows he is very resourceful, plus if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'

If DC didn’t dive facefirst into that kick, he eats it no problem. I know it doesn’t matter, because he did duck headfirst into the kick. But still, shucked when he should have jived. Poor bastard.<DCrying>

we shouldnt pretend the guys who havent popped arent also roiding

If DC didn’t dive facefirst into that kick, he eats it no problem. I know it doesn’t matter, because he did duck headfirst into the kick. But still, shucked when he should have jived. Poor bastard.<DCrying>

The GOAT demonstrates how to properly block dangerous kicks.

117869673_display_image.jpg

susumu26.jpg

I agree. Other athletes are tossed out of the equation when PED's are linked to their careers, yet Jon is somehow immune and MMA fans continue to slurp the Kool Aid eventhough it's clear he's cheating. UFC fans are pretty brain dead, that's why you have Mackenzie Dern showing up to the fight 30lbs overweight and goes up the ranks after defeating her opponent who she's like 3 weight classes above. It's a fucking joke.

Other sports taken a strict approach with PED's but not UFC. They put you in detention but when you come back you still have your spot. Look at other sports, you get popped for juice, you get shitted on by the league. MLB doesn't even respect Barry Bonds and he has the record for most HR's in a season and entire career which are like the greatest accomplishments in pro baseball. MLB didn't even put him in the hall of fame even though he's been eligible for like 9 years now. Other HOF quality players have also been snubbed like Sosa, Palmeiro, the Mark, and Canseco.

I dont understand how you can say other people are taken out of equations. It's like you dont follow this sport at all?

Fighters take roids and still fight all the time, for christ sake Lesanr is probably coming back.

JBJ dickriders make me laugh. If PED's change nothing, then why did he need them? If he is the GOAT with or without it, why did he use it? Any fighter who uses PED's is basically telling the world that he needs that extra boost to win. If he could do it without the extra boost he wouldn't take it. It's as simple as that. Jon is a cheater.

I've said it before, if you still support Jones, it's a sign of a personality disorder.

This reply cracks me up.

Americans are funny. All you seem to care about is winning, even if it is done unfairly. Like having a push bike race, and one guy uses a motor bike, and you somehow walk away saying "Well, he is simply the best at racing push bikes. He always wins."... lol

No one cares that Jones has no legitimate losses. You could argue he was very few legitimate wins though. Strikes me hilarious you use the word "legitimate" too. Since his last "win" wasn't legitimate either, but he does have a legitimate loss on his record.

The one thing you are correct about is the cocky thing. You don't get to be cocky not playing by the rules.

"takes shot at Americans. Scared to admit where he is from."

So, in other words, DC is butthurt. Also, didn't he have some pretty questionable test levels himself? I don't know if he should be playing that card.

Lol I knew you were gonna cling onto that comparison, again with the woman tactics lmao

You know what you’re saying is retarded, you’re just doing your best to dance around it.

Lol this is the same tard who can't understand the concept of making weight and cheating at the scales. Cheating is cheating no matter how you rationalize it.

So, in other words, DC is butthurt. Also, didn't he have some pretty questionable test levels himself? I don't know if he should be playing that card.

No he didn't.

He also didnt go through an Ubereem transformation and pop twice right after his suspicious results.

Lol this is the same tard who can't understand the concept of making weight and cheating at the scales. Cheating is cheating no matter how you rationalize it.

Hahah what a pathetic position to take. To put the guy that cheated for 0,2 lbs on the same level as the guy that got busted for roids multiple times.

I'm not even gonna entertain your retarded arguments anymore.

Dc is absolutely right.

Jon's fans are just trying to push this narrative that everyone cheats so that they can continue to say he is the goat without getting laughed at.

Guess what? We all still laugh at you.

The UFC desperately and I mean desperately needs a new champion at light heavyweight. The baggage that he will forever Carry when it comes to Jones is never going away. 10 years from now when he sits down to discuss his career if they ask him 12 questions 7 of them might be about Jones. The division needs a new face and a new champion.

That’s why they chucked a boatload of cash at him to fight the hw champ.

Back