DC Refuses to Give Jones a Platform to Speak in GOAT Debate: "He's a Nobody"

I was expecting some serious Jones nuthuggery but was pleasantly surprised when several of y'all praised DC. There is hope for the future of MMA after all. Too many people still root for a cheat but DC is and has been one of the best ever, even if he didn't beat Jones who is clearly a f****** cheater and a bad human being by the way he carries himself outside the cage.

I like DC but do you guys think if Jones was off the juice that he would lose to DC?
Better question. If DC was on the juice would he beat Jones? Both fights were competitive.

Didnt Jones said the ufc never had to be worried about him getting in to trouble like rampage did (after that truck thing )

10 f#ck ups later....

He is the biggest fckup in the game

Yes he did. The problem is Jones still hangs over that entire division and the UFC in general like a giant storm cloud.. And a big reason for that is the fact that the man that wears the belt he has defeated handily on two separate occasions. People understand DC technically has the title, but he is not the best in the world. That’s why the division needs a brand new face and champion to represent it. Someone that could go on a dominant run. DC carries this baggage with him..

Champ for like two weeks congrats.

Two weeks my azz. Everyone knows Jon Jones is the baddest mofo to ever set foot in the octagon. I could care less about him being a f@@kup. He isnt running for office....he is a professional cage fighter. Go pound sand.

"He's a Nobody"

th

Multiple time drug FAIL.

Dudes whole legacy is a giant *
Giant what? Asshole?!

Put a juiced out DC vs a clean Jones and let's see what happens. DC on juice with crazy traps would be scary. I want to see it. Make it happen in Japan.

Lance is generally seen as the Tour de France GOAT (not overall cycling GOAT, which is Eddie Merckx, another PED user). Because it's well understood that they were on an even playing field.

Is DC saying that he and everybody else is also juicing? Very interesting.

Lance was not the best in cycling, but he did have the best doctors and team.

Better question. If DC was on the juice would he beat Jones? Both fights were competitive.

Competitive? Lmfao. Jon Jones slept an active DC coming off a two year layoff.

Only Jon Jones can beat Jon Jones.

Pathetic logic. Comparing a POSSIBLE couple ounces of weight with using PEDs to beat someone's skull in... Go sit in the corner.

Is it the 205 championship or 205.2 championship? Last time I heard it was 205, and the whole point of making weight.

I dont care about Jon Jones and think he's a scumbag. My point isnt comparing which is worse fanboy, my point is DC should be throwing rocks from glass houses.

Lance is generally seen as the Tour de France GOAT (not overall cycling GOAT, which is Eddie Merckx, another PED user). Because it's well understood that they were on an even playing field.

Is DC saying that he and everybody else is also juicing? Very interesting.
I'm fine with peds as long as it's within the rules like in Pride or UFC TRT era. But when it's against the rules. You are cheating. Plain and simple. The "everybody is doing it" line doesn't work just like Nazis at the Nuremberg trials can't say they were just "following orders"

Two weeks my azz. Everyone knows Jon Jones is the baddest mofo to ever set foot in the octagon. I could care less about him being a f@@kup. He isnt running for office....he is a professional cage fighter. Go pound sand.

In actuality I’m sure Donald Trump has committed far far more crimes than Jones ever has. They are just constant financial crimes and he gets away with it every single day.

We wouldn't know if he would or wouldn't. It would have been far more competitive, that's for sure.

Probably, but i think that Jones has more tools than DC, maybe because he has been on ped's all his career but we'll never know. If i had to pick if they have to fight till death i would pick Jones.

Competitive? Lmfao. Jon Jones slept an active DC coming off a two year layoff.

Only Jon Jones can beat Jon Jones.

When all of this bullshit broke again over another failed test, as a fan of his I was devastated. Also incredibly disappointed with him. And I said exactly what you just said. Jones beat himself. Nobody else could. Sad.

When all of this bullshit broke again over another failed test, as a fan of his I was devastated. Also incredibly disappointed with him. And I said exactly what you just said. Jones beat himself. Nobody else could. Sad.

This man was a Jones diehard. Jones didnt deserve this Sherdogger's loyalty and fandom.

Back