News Dana White says they’re yet to decide the UFC 300 main-event

One of Ariel’s recent interviews he said belal vs Leon as the headliner is out of the question because of the backlash

If DDP isn’t ready to headline (his medical checks are today/thursday) vs Izzy in time then they most likely move Alex vs Ankaleav forward from may or Conor vs Chandler forward from IFW/june

I have a hard time believing that they were legitimately planning on making Leon vs Belal the main event of the historic 300 card.

Like what a hilariously poor choice that would be

I guess Leon vs Belal, though that fight doesn't excite me. Leon vs Shakvat would be WAY better.

I think the rumors are they have moved on from having that headline or co headline 300.

I think the rumors are they have moved on from having that headline or co headline 300.
Yeah this is what Ariel says

Based off the event schedule probably for the rumoured June/July UK event or since it wouldn’t sell fuck all ppvs anyways then Saudi in June

I’ve posted this a fuck ton of times now but the espn site is always by far the most accurate line up

It shows 3 main card spots left

Which means 1 more esrly prelim event if they go for the standard 14 fight card

idiot lol how could they possibly plan this so far in advance when they had so many match ups happening. They had to let things shake out a bit before they could weigh their options it's not hard to understand. Hopefully you don't have such a hard time with it now little Timmy.

Do you really think they didn't have a plan???

People chat on here like the UFC brass are complete morons and by no way are competent to do anything right.

Truth, is whatever they were trying to do just didn't work out. Probably injuries being one and I'm guessing they probably were trying to put together one outside the box fight. This being like Rhonda vs X or GSP or Khabib coming back to fight.

Only thing I'm little puzzled on is not just doing the Conor vs Chandler or someone fight on 300. I get they are hoping to cash in twice on 1M+ PPV but injuries could prevent that to or push it off further.

I just don’t see any unbelievable matches anywhere on the roster. You might as well just do Alex vs. anyone. It won’t be some all time great main event.

Even Dana admitted it’s just going to be a stacked card but don’t expect anything crazy like Ronda or Brock.

I want them to work out a one day pass from prison for Joe Son and he can fight Derrick Lewis.
Problem is that lifers can't get passes. Anyway, Jo Son doesn't want his winning streak to end at one- he was finished in the first round in all of his Pride and UFC fights but finished his cell mate in the first round (I mean finished him for real), earning him a percentage of PPV in contraband and a life sentence. His career is officially on the upswing.

My heart's desire would be Strickland vs Alex, just to see Strickland get tooled again.

Realistically, I would think it will be Alex, I just don't know his opponent. I would think Izzy but have heard he is injured.

Remember when Brock Lesner was supposed to fight Daniel Cormier? I wish that fight would have happened.

Alex vs izzy
Strickland vs khamzat
Leon vs Belal
Aspinall vs mark hunt
In order

No wait

Ddp vs izzy
Alex vs aspinall
Khamzat vs Strickland
Leon Belal

Problem is that lifers can't get passes. Anyway, Jo Son doesn't want his winning streak to end at one- he was finished in the first round in all of his Pride and UFC fights but finished his cell mate in the first round (I mean finished him for real), earning him a percentage of PPV in contraband and a life sentence. His career is officially on the upswing.
Yeah, I suppose I'm asking a king to give up his kingdom, at this point lol

Back